merriman available?

espn is saying both mcfadden and merriman could be dealt. i wonder if buddy thinks merriman has anything in his tank, what could we afford to give up. when he brings it he is a difference maker.

totally agree, a healthy Merriman IS a playmaker, if we could work a sign and trade with merriman and lynch or even mcfadden and lynch I'd be cool with that.

totally agree, a healthy Merriman IS a playmaker, if we could work a sign and trade with merriman and lynch or even mcfadden and lynch I'd be cool with that.

Unless they legalize steroids/HGH in the NFL, he WAS a playmaker. He's football's version of David Ortiz.

Unless they legalize steroids/HGH in the NFL, he WAS a playmaker. He's football's version of David Ortiz.

major knee injury, takes 2 yrs to recover from, look for him to have a big comeback year. Merriman will STILL be a playmaker

major knee injury, takes 2 yrs to recover from, look for him to have a big comeback year. Merriman will STILL be a playmaker

i say its worth a gamble if the price is right, why not?, like i said, nix should know. highly doubt he would take a chance on him if he thought he did not have some game in him.