Go granny, go!

In response to this news, the Obama Administration quickly jumped in to announce that if the random shootings at people who have been let down by the system continue, the country will fall into a fiery ball of hell.

"And make no mistake," the President added, "that is exactly what will happen if we allow this moment to pass -- an outcome that is unacceptable to me and to the American people. And that is why today we are launching the historic Meth Addict Recovery Act, a $12 billion program to build homes for all meth addicts across this great country so hey can take their drugs, whack out their minds, but freak out with other meth addicts while also getting three squares, cable TV and internet access."

"In most shootings, police confiscate the gun while they sort things out. Not on Tuesday. According to Turner, police helped her reload the handgun and left it in her possession."

Excellent... :D

And hopefully have her some target practice.

In response to this news, the Obama Administration quickly jumped in to announce that if the random shootings at people who have been let down by the system continue, the country will fall into a fiery ball of hell.

"And make no mistake," the President added, "that is exactly what will happen if we allow this moment to pass -- an outcome that is unacceptable to me and to the American people. And that is why today we are launching the historic Meth Addict Recovery Act, a $12 billion program to build homes for all meth addicts across this great country so hey can take their drugs, whack out their minds, but freak out with other meth addicts while also getting three squares, cable TV and internet access."

I'd find this funny had I not read this article this morning. :D er

What, no iPad? Lame, but I guess they had to 'give something up' to get that last vote.

"In most shootings, police confiscate the gun while they sort things out. Not on Tuesday. According to Turner, police helped her reload the handgun and left it in her possession."

Excellent... :rolleyes:

I liked that quote. I also found this one funny:

Turner said the man kept repeating, "It's not daylight, it's not daylight."

"I told him Jesus and I would go outside with him and make the daylight come," Turner said.

I love stories like this. :o

I have a similar story -- a few years ago someone broke into my grandmother's house (she lives on 20th Street in Niagara Falls) while she was gardening. She was around 80 years old at the time and is a feisty Italian woman. Well, she comes inside from gardening, hears someone in the house, so grabs her favorite knife from the kitchen. She ends up cornering the punk and stabbing him in the shoulder. :thumbsup::thumbsup: He shoves her to the ground :rolleyes::huh: and runs out of the house. The cops pick him up a short time later.

My grandmother's response? She was upset that the police confiscated the knife to use as evidence in the case. "That was my favorite knife!" :lol::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I love stories like this. :o

I have a similar story -- a few years ago someone broke into my grandmother's house (she lives on 20th Street in Niagara Falls) while she was gardening. She was around 80 years old at the time and is a feisty Italian woman. Well, she comes inside from gardening, hears someone in the house, so grabs her favorite knife from the kitchen. She ends up cornering the punk and stabbing him in the shoulder. :thumbsup::thumbsup: He shoves her to the ground :rolleyes::huh: and runs out of the house. The cops pick him up a short time later.

My grandmother's response? She was upset that the police confiscated the knife to use as evidence in the case. "That was my favorite knife!" :lol::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Only a Chef can appreciate that line. The line "give me my !@#$ing knife back or I'll !@#$ing kill you" was uttered more than once in a professional kitchen. That line was often followed by "I didn't mean to kill him, but he took my !@#$ing knife." Which was often followed by "!@#$ing !@#$ deserved it."

Boy I miss working in the kitchen. :lol: