ABC-TV: No big jugs allowed in commercials

I believe that someone needs to perform a statistical anaylsis to determine the percentage of total boobage that the full figure model is baring compared to your average Victorias Secret model.

IF the full figure model is showing less total boobage as a percent to total boobage then ABC is clearly in the wrong.

Anyone up for measuring the volume of some boobies? (can't check just one per model either as boobies tend to be of different sizes due to the gravational pull of the moon etc)

I believe that someone needs to perform a statistical anaylsis to determine the percentage of total boobage that the full figure model is baring compared to your average Victorias Secret model.

IF the full figure model is showing less total boobage as a percent to total boobage then ABC is clearly in the wrong.

Anyone up for measuring the volume of some boobies? (can't check just one per model either as boobies tend to be of different sizes due to the gravational pull of the moon etc)

I nominate you... Now grab that caliper soldier and get to work! <_<

This is the channel that airs Pamala Anderson's ample cleavage on Dancing With the Stars, isn't it?

Hypocrites.

Really. They also air Victoria's Secret commercials. But I guess fake boobs on twigs is more appropriate than real boobs on real women. :rolleyes:

I just saw the whole ad, and I think it may not have been the big breasted woman that was the problem. The ad shows a woman putting on her sexy underwear, looking at a text from a guy saying he wants to meet her for lunch, then she puts on an overcoat over the underwear with nothing else. She then sexily looks back at the camera as she walks out the door, clearly implying what she intends for the "lunch" to include.

Any chance ABC had an issue with the insinuation of a nooner being the issue and not the girl's size?

I just saw the whole ad, and I think it may not have been the big breasted woman that was the problem. The ad shows a woman putting on her sexy underwear, looking at a text from a guy saying he wants to meet her for lunch, then she puts on an overcoat over the underwear with nothing else. She then sexily looks back at the camera as she walks out the door, clearly implying what she intends for the "lunch" to include.

Any chance ABC had an issue with the insinuation of a nooner being the issue and not the girl's size?

Perhaps the whole thing .... who knows ...

First off here's their first mistake; "The cleavage of the plus-size models, they said, was excessive, and we don't think that's the case," said the source.

There is no such thing.

I nominate you... Now grab that caliper soldier and get to work! :lol:

Shhhhh! His wife might be around.

I do not believe in the rule: "Anything more than a handful is wasteful"

Amen, brudda!! :D

I get your point, but really ABC's hands are tied here. The FCC has a very strict "No fat chicks" policy.

:lol:

To be serious for a minute, that chick is not fat unless you use the anorexic Hollywood model. She has a defined waist. JMO