Schefter on Mike and Mike.....Bills/Tebow

Schefter "predicts" Bills will take a non-Qb at 9 and trade back into the first round and take Tebow.

He also "predicts" Clausen will fall to to 20 to the Vikings.

So, my math tells me, if both of his predictions come true, unless we're trading up with Indy or New Orleans, we're not only trading up into the first round, but then we're going to take Tebow with Clausen still on the board.

I hope he's wrong in his "prediction"

Schefter "predicts" Bills will take a non-Qb at 9 and trade back into the first round and take Tebow.

So, my math tells me, if both of his predictions come true, unless we're trading up with Indy or New Orleans, we're not only trading up into the first round, but then we're going to take Tebow with Clausen still on the board.

Now Mike and Mike have stated Clausen could slip to 30.

Awesome. The 'trading back into the first round' strategy has been a cornerstone of the Bills draft day success for the past decade.

<_< McCargo

;) Losman

(let's hope Wood continues his recovery and takes his place on the line, otherwise...then there's Poz...a nice player taken at #34 I believe)

I'll call his bluff. He knows someone will take Tebow either late first or second round, so he's got to find some team whose need of a QB isn't as much as something else (i.e., OT, DT).

I really doubt the Bills will trade back into the first just to get Tebow. I know they'll be looking for a QB, but I get the feeling they'll wait until rounds 2-4.

<_< McCargo

;) Losman

(let's hope Wood continues his recovery and takes his place on the line, otherwise...then there's Poz...a nice player taken at #34 I believe)

I can't help but wonder what kind of QB Losman may have turned into if Gailey was his head coach from the start.

In the Sirius NFL radio mock draft last night, Clausen fell to 38 and Tebow didn't even go in the top two rounds.

Curious where McCoy went in that mock.

Now Mike and Mike have stated Clausen could slip to 30.

I can see it happening as well. Turning down the opportunity to attend the draft (despite his excuse about grandpa) suggests his agent knows he's falling down the board...

I think that every year nearly every team in the NFL is looking for a way to trade down and get more picks. Once in a while, a team will bite like Buffalo has and trade up to get who they think is their guy. It would not surprise me if they did the same again.