"Lets Get It Started!"

Bills fans,

Forget about the bashing of Drew Bledsoe, the complaints about the offensive line, and the mumbling over Travis Henry being under used.

The Buffalo Bills need the fans united and not divided right now as they start the drive for 5 wins in a row. It's not the time to be fighting among ourselves. It's time to get behind the Buffalo Bills 100% and push them as hard as we can. They need our help so theblackbear says to all Bills fans .......

"LETS GET IT STARTED!"

B)

Guest Guest_steve_*

Well its seems the Bills can do very well against the pitiful NFC WEST (3-0), the worst division in the league.

The Bills are also 2-6 against AFC teams. Maybe if they were 6-2 against the AFC I would find all the optimism justified. However, the schedule looks extremely favorable.

If the Bills were to go 9-7 or 8-8, then Bledsoe can justify sucking another 5-6 million out of the team and the Bills can extend their non-playoff run a couple of more years.

I believe this "false hope" will hurt the team in the long run.

10-6 and playoffs for the Bills is a strong possibility. The Bills have a soft schedule and the AFC teams ahead of them have tough schedules. The tough games for those AFC teams are also in the AFC. The Bills need a few things to happen but none of those things are impossible. Only a Dumb-Dumb would think that the Bills are already out of it.

And

To the "Soap Dropper" that wants to aim at theblackear's dome. You're not the first Jabroni that wanted to off theblackbear. You're just the first one on this message board.

Get a ticket and stand in line Uncle Fester!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Is theblackbear the only one on this board that believes?  Show theblackbear what this board is all about.  Represent Bills fans.  Are you going to barbeque or mildew? 

B)

137496[/snapback]

Dude save that crap for some 'Rudy' movie or something.

Dude save that crap for some 'Rudy' movie or something.

137938[/snapback]

Yeah, this is ICE's board, and optimism is not allowed here!

Why the hell you guys want to ENJOY an NFL seaon is beyond me (and ICE!).

The NFL is nasty, brutish, and short, and should be approached like a stay in the guoolag.

Now enough with this crappola. Get in line with ICE and start praying for Bledsoe to be injured, so that we can have our own Eli Manning experience right here in Buffalo.

Yeah, this is ICE's board, and optimism is not allowed here! 

Why the hell you guys want to ENJOY an NFL seaon is beyond me (and ICE!).

The NFL is nasty, brutish, and short, and should be approached like a stay in the guoolag.

Now enough with this crappola.  Get in line with ICE and start praying for Bledsoe to be injured, so that we can have our own Eli Manning experience right here in Buffalo.

137956[/snapback]

Aw, leave our version of "Timmah" alone. He's been a fan since 1986, after all.

Eddy blaaah, veddy blah, Timmah!