Would the "Doom & Gloom" end...

If the Bills traded away their 1st round pick for him would you be excited for not only the upcoming season, but for the following seasons to come?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. If the Bills traded away their 1st round pick for him would you be excited for not only the upcoming season, but for the following seasons to come?

• Yes
    • No

Yes, Ben has big time character issues and has been accused of rape twice. So the general concensus is that Ben is a pig. But, if the Bills traded away their 1st round pick for him would you be excited for not only the upcoming season, but for the following seasons to come?

I think it would be a great move. The next move would be getting a solid LT. Would the Bills consider trading their 2nd round pick for Gaither? Then we can finally see if our WR's have what it takes or if we need to draft new one's in the upcoming years.

I think it would be a great move. The next move would be getting a solid LT. Would the Bills consider trading their 2nd round pick for Gaither? Then we can finally see if our WR's have what it takes or if we need to draft new one's in the upcoming years.

Good question about Gaither. I think this move would quiet down the "Doom & Gloomers" out there and would help sell tickets.

Good question about Gaither. I think this move would quiet down the "Doom & Gloomers" out there and would help sell tickets.

If we got Ben and a good LT, and Evans continued to struggle, then Bills fans will have no more excuses to make for him.

Get a proven QB like Big Ben and there's a chance, albeit slim chance, that we could win at least 8 games next season.

With our current group of QBs or a draft pick, there's an infinitesimal chance that we have a winning season.

So, I'm not saying I'd be excited; but I'd at least think there's was a chance of having an average year. Of course, with our coaching staff, I see no reason to believe that we'll have a winning season anytime soon regardless of who they bring in. So, the only way I'll be excited is when Chan actually proves he can simultaneously be a HC and OC (something not many HC's have been able to do) and be worthy of his hire when no one for 10yrs has thought him competent.

Yes, Ben has big time character issues and has been accused of rape twice. So the general concensus is that Ben is a pig. But, if the Bills traded away their 1st round pick for him would you be excited for not only the upcoming season, but for the following seasons to come?

That would really give you something to cheer for, huh?

This would ruin this franchise forever. I will not root for a team with this guy as a member, period. Go crawl back into whatever hole you came out of.

Oh, and don't bother replying either, because I will not be back to this thread to read any more of this trash.

This would ruin this franchise forever. I will not root for a team with this guy as a member, period. Go crawl back into whatever hole you came out of.

Oh, and don't bother replying either, because I will not be back to this thread to read any more of this trash.

im going to reply anyways and laugh at you for being a bit too concerned with players' personal lives. youve seem to have made up your mind about something that does not involve you, and that you will never know the actual facts of, so have fun in your own hole created in your mind.

and since you arent going to read this, yo mama dresses you funny too!

:unsure:

Oh my goodness, I am so hurt by your words (sarcasm!). Why don't you go to your refrigerator, open it and grab a slice a cheese, you'll need the cheese for your whine!

I forgot that Jim Kelly wasn't known as a womanizer and grabbed a girl by the throat at a bar in West Seneca? Do us all a favor jabroni, go down to your local grocery store, buy a box of straws, take a straw and SUCK IT UP!!!!