Patrick Moran on the

Patrick Moran chat. He hasn't been right every time, but a few times he has. Now that the Bills know he makes things public, are they using him as a way to put smokescreens out there?

http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/

Take it as you will, but he says:

Modrak loves Spiller.

The Bills like McCoy more than Tebow as a project QB.

Anthony Davis is making a comeback with the Bills.

" I THINK I have it narrowed the choices down to four people. I am thinking the two main candidates are Bryan Bulaga and Derrick Morgan, and I think that Jerry Hughes and Anthony Davis are dark horse candidates."

Likes QB Campbell from Washington as a possibility.

Patrick Moran chat. HE'S NEVER RIGHT ABOUT ANYTHING BUT ACTS LIKE HE IS. Now that the Bills know he makes things public, are they using him as a way to put smokescreens out there?

Modrak loves Spiller.

" I THINK I have it narrowed the choices down to four people. I am thinking the two main candidates are Bryan Bulaga and Derrick Morgan, and I think that Jerry Hughes and Anthony Davis are dark horse candidates."

Ignore. Moran is just an echo for everything else on the web. And he hates the Bills, like everyone else at BillsZone.

PTR

Patrick Moran chat. He hasn't been right every time, but a few times he has. Now that the Bills know he makes things public, are they using him as a way to put smokescreens out there?

Modrak loves Spiller.

The Bills REALLY are high on Kyle Williams at the nose.

Lynch didn't seem interested after he was demoted, and the brass doesn't like his personality.

How many of these threads are you going to start for Pat?

PTR

Hunh? This is the only one I've ever started about him, to my memory. You must be thinking of somebody else.

Did this chat get posted before? I checked the first page.

Since when is Patrick Moran credit-worthy? He has no inside knowledge, like he claims to have. He is wrong most of the time with his predictions, and his articles are always pointing out the obvious or he reports something someone says on ESPN or other football sites.

Buffalosportsdaily is all around the worst place connected to Buffalo Media to get Bills news... The twobillsdrive forums are more reliable by leaps and bounds.