For those who wanted to see Losman

The title and the 1st post of this thread proves one thing:

If you want attention, just say something off the wall or moronic...and you will get your responses!!!

LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!    :huh:  :lol:

137488[/snapback]

I believe that was the original posters intent.

You could wear a big red nose and floppy shoes, stand on a street corner while honking a bicycle horn, and you'll draw a crowd. But is it art? Probably not, even if the assclown keeps telling you that it is.

I can see why you say he was "RJ-like." He has the same negative body language that RJ had. For instance, his first play in the Seattle game was a delay of game penalty-- his body language suggested that the earth was falling off its axis.  Losman really needs to work on his body language--not every negative play is the end of the world.

137486[/snapback]

PLEASE tell me you forgot to include your little "sarcasm" smiley or something.

PLEASE.

Last time I checked he mopped up in 2 games not 1. A pick, a fumble, and a sack with 4 career attempts. He is just ooozing confindence at this point. He too could be 9-0 given the chance. Yes this post was all about attention. :huh:

137591[/snapback]

GONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE tell me you forgot to include your little "sarcasm" smiley or something.

PLEASE.

137573[/snapback]

Nope.

I don't think Losman = RJ. But in his two appearances this year, I didn't like his "RJ-esque" negative body language. The coaches need to work with him to improve it. That said, being a rookie, I bet he's just pressing--every mistake in his head is going to be magnified 10-fold.

You can't make judgements based on two stints...BUT...I get the feeling that he is pretty far from being ready to start. To me it's his body language going up to the line...very tentative. He just looks like a guy who feels like he's in over his head. If the rumours of his inability or unwillingness to learn the playbook are true, then it could well be 2006 before he is ready...if ever!

PTR

You can't make judgements based on two stints...BUT...I get the feeling that he is pretty far from being ready to start.  To me it's his body language going up to the line...very tentative.  He just looks like a guy who feels like he's in over his head.  If the rumours of his inability or unwillingness to learn the playbook are true, then it could well be 2006 before he is ready...if ever!

PTR

137656[/snapback]

Please dont take this as Im mocking you, but do ya THINK

that maybe the kid's just a weeeeeeee bit nervous, being that his total playing time in the NFL is topping out at a robust ten minutes?

We have no right to judge facial expressions on veterans, let alone rookies whose total NFL game experience is less than the amount of time it just took me to dump out yesterday's wings and beer.

I didnt even stick around to watch Losman. Why bother? So I can see him hand off the ball a few times?

If it wasnt for my mom-in-law insisting we watch the ENTIRE Bills game, I would have went to the Jets game after Willis' last score.

They dont call it "garbage time" for nothing.

137471[/snapback]

This PROVES you are a marginal fan, Rich! :huh: