For those who wanted to see Losman

all I can say is he was very RJ-like in his mop up action. Big Ben he is not. Can you say 2006?

Sheer brilliance coach.... I don't think you remember RJ very well.

1/1 for 17 yards... in garbage time... and no sacks, no ints. ... yes... we all can clearly see the similarity.

Eli Manning and Phillip Rivers are no Ben Roethlisberger either. So watcha talkin?

J.P. Losman is what he is and that's a rookie quarterback with great arm strength and mobility. What kind of pro he becomes is anyone's guess. One thing is for sure though ...... We will see him as a starter some time in 2005 and not 2006. Bledsoe is done in "The Buf." Ya dig?

:huh:

I didnt even stick around to watch Losman. Why bother? So I can see him hand off the ball a few times?

If it wasnt for my mom-in-law insisting we watch the ENTIRE Bills game, I would have went to the Jets game after Willis' last score.

They dont call it "garbage time" for nothing.

all I can say is he was very RJ-like in his mop up action. Big Ben he is not. Can you say 2006?

137367[/snapback]

I can see why you say he was "RJ-like." He has the same negative body language that RJ had. For instance, his first play in the Seattle game was a delay of game penalty-- his body language suggested that the earth was falling off its axis. Losman really needs to work on his body language--not every negative play is the end of the world.

Yes, I believe J.P.'s 10 seconds of action against the Pats and Seattle during mop up time tells us, without question, he's a bust. What was TD thinking ?  :lol:

137428[/snapback]

Anyone know what the cap hit will be if we just cut him?

:huh::lol::P