Have a feeling the top 9 goes something like this...

1. Rams - Suh

2. Browns - Bradford

3. Buccaneers - McCoy

4. Redskins - Okung

5. Eagles - Berry

6. Seahawks - T. Williams

7. Lions - Bulaga

8. Raiders - Clausen

9. Giants - McClain

I get the distinct feeling that the Rams do not want Bradford. There's something very strange about them not trying to hash out a deal before the draft. I bet there's a lot of arguing going on with that first pick. My sense is that Spags gets his wish of Suh and the Rams attempt to go after either McCoy or Tebow with the top pick in the second round.

1. Rams - Suh

2. Browns - Bradford

3. Buccaneers - McCoy

4. Redskins - Okung

5. Eagles - Berry

7. Lions - Bulaga

8. Raiders - Clausen

9. Giants - McClain

I get the distinct feeling that the Rams do not want Bradford. There's something very strange about them not trying to hash out a deal before the draft. I bet there's a lot of arguing going on with that first pick. My sense is that Spags gets his wish of Suh and the Rams attempt to go after either McCoy or Tebow with the top pick in the second round.

The Giants have the 9th pick? <_<

1. Rams - Suh

2. Browns - Bradford

3. Buccaneers - McCoy

4. Redskins - Okung

5. Eagles - Berry

7. Lions - Bulaga

8. Raiders - Clausen

9. Giants - McClain

I thought Bradford openly said he didn't want to deal before the draft?

1. Rams - Suh

2. Browns - Bradford

3. Buccaneers - McCoy

4. Redskins - Okung

5. Eagles - Berry

7. Lions - Bulaga

8. Raiders - Clausen

9. Giants - McClain

Bradford is going 1st...it may not be to St. Louis, but he's going #1; I know you've all heard it from me by now, but nobody is going to pay $40M in guarantees to a rookie DT.

My feeling, both from watching things develop and talking to people closer to the situation than myself (not GMs or anything, obviously), is that the top 10 will look like this:

1. Rams - Bradford

2. Lions - Suh

3. Buccaneers - McCoy

4. Redskins - Okung

5. Chiefs - Bulaga

6. Seahawks - Williams

7. Browns - Clausen

8. Raiders - Iupati

9. Bills - Morgan

10. Eagles (trade) - Berry

Trade Down with Philidelphia for there 1st(24th), 2nd(55th) and 3rd(70th). So the Bills would have. Then trade back up with the (55th) and (72nd) pick back into the end of the first round with San diego(28th).

1st(24th) Charles Brown OT, USC. Long arms and big hands, great in pass protection.

1st(28th) Tim Tebow QB, Florida. Future NFL star QB.

2nd(41st) Terrence Cody NT, Alabama Space eating nosetackle.

3rd(70th) Jason Worilds OLB, Virgina Tech. Challenge for starting job and depth.

4th(107th) Riley Cooper WR, Florida. Tebows safety blanket at Florida.

5th(140th) Anthony Dixon RB, Mississippi State. Depth at RB. Lynch insurance.

6th(178th) Ciron Black OT, LSU. Depth at weakest position.

7th(216th)Brandon Deaderick DE, Alabama. Depth at posiiton.

I have a feeling the 8 picks prior to Buffalo's will be distinctly different than what a lot of the cookie cutter mocks would have us believe.

From teams maneuvering up and down to players selected. Many of us will be surprised as to who is available when we are on the clock.

Count me in the camp that has us trading down and still zeroing in on what our FO truly wants.

Can you tell me who their QB is after they released Bulger? Keith Null. Is the only QB on the roster.

My guess is that they'd pick either McCoy or Tebow with their second pick and then trade their fifth for Campbell as a one year stop gap.

They know that in 2011 they will probably have their pick of the litter of QBs again. Suh is a Reggie White type of dominating player and I have a hard time believing that they'll pass on him for the risky QB pick in Sam Bradford. QBs are such a crap shoot and this guy ran the spread and almost never took snaps under center. If I were the Rams I'd pick Suh, he's a 99% can't miss guy.

My guess is that they'd pick either McCoy or Tebow with their second pick and then trade their fifth for Campbell as a one year stop gap.

They know that in 2011 they will probably have their pick of the litter of QBs again. Suh is a Reggie White type of dominating player and I have a hard time believing that they'll pass on him for the risky QB pick in Sam Bradford. QBs are such a crap shoot and this guy ran the spread and almost never took snaps under center. If I were the Rams I'd pick Suh, he's a 99% can't miss guy.

As I said above, nobody is going to pay $40M guaranteed to a rookie DT...

Have not read that, do you have a link?

Yes:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...ract/?related=1

I think McCoy would be an excellent fit with the Rams with that top pick in RD#2. His arm is decent but not world class=Rams play in a dome. And Pat Shurmur is the O-Coordinator and versed in the West Coast-scheme which McCoy would excel in.

That would be a great draft for the Rams: Suh/McCoy to start.

Trade Down with Philidelphia for there 1st(24th), 2nd(55th) and 3rd(70th). So the Bills would have. Then trade back up with the (55th) and (72nd) pick back into the end of the first round with San diego(28th).

1st(24th) Charles Brown OT, USC. Long arms and big hands, great in pass protection.

1st(28th) Tim Tebow QB, Florida. Future NFL star QB.

2nd(41st) Terrence Cody NT, Alabama Space eating nosetackle.

3rd(70th) Jason Worilds OLB, Virgina Tech. Challenge for starting job and depth.

4th(107th) Riley Cooper WR, Florida. Tebows safety blanket at Florida.

5th(140th) Anthony Dixon RB, Mississippi State. Depth at RB. Lynch insurance.

6th(178th) Ciron Black OT, LSU. Depth at weakest position.

7th(216th)Brandon Deaderick DE, Alabama. Depth at posiiton.

That would be outstanding. This is about the only way I will be happy if Thursday night ends without Clausen wearing a Bills hat. My only suggestion is that Cody would need to be picked @ #28 and Tebow might be there @ #41.

As I said above, nobody is going to pay $40M guaranteed to a rookie DT...

Yes:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...ract/?related=1

This was posted by Florio three weeks ago. Come on now, don't you think that by now ESPN or NFL network would have done a story about Bradford not being willing to discuss a contract with the Rams?

I think it's BS.

The experts say that Suh would cost a little less at #1 than Bradford would.

A little less, sure, but understand that you're still talking about the $40M range, whereas Bradford would get close to $45M. Tyson Jackson, last year's #3 overall pick, got $31M guaranteed, and he moved out to DE in a 3-4. Suh could ask for at least 10-20% more if he were the #1 pick this year.

Way, way too much $$ for a rookie DT...

This was posted by Florio three weeks ago. Come on now, don't you think that by now ESPN or NFL network would have done a story about Bradford not being willing to discuss a contract with the Rams?

I think it's BS.

Then let's get a little more current...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...ble-no-1-picks/

And it really surprises you that neither ESPN or NFLN would be focusing on the contract side of things as opposed to the personnel side?