Was it George or the big banks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is deaf, not blind. :censored:

So, I should tell him to turn the volume up on his computer? I have the utmost respect for Magox. His posts are intelligent and informative. Doesn't mean I can't bust his balls for missing an obvious attempt at sarcasm. Even Chef Jim got it. :w00t: Now, I'm busting four balls. I like the Chef too. Maybe I should slam all you "Friggen Liberals" like my "Great American Troll", George.. He's so manly.

So, I should tell him to turn the volume up on his computer? I have the utmost respect for Magox. His posts are intelligent and informative. Doesn't mean I can't bust his balls for missing an obvious attempt at sarcasm. Even Chef Jim got it. :w00t: Now, I'm busting four balls. I like the Chef too. Maybe I should slam all you "Friggen Liberals" like my "Great American Troll", George.. He's so manly.

:censored: YOU

So, I should tell him to turn the volume up on his computer? I have the utmost respect for Magox. His posts are intelligent and informative. Doesn't mean I can't bust his balls for missing an obvious attempt at sarcasm. Even Chef Jim got it. :censored: Now, I'm busting four balls. I like the Chef too. Maybe I should slam all you "Friggen Liberals" like my "Great American Troll", George.. He's so manly.

That makes three of you. :w00t: