Spiller top choice?

http://billsdaily.com/draft/2010/billsmock.shtml

If we do take spiller in first round draft, then they should try and trade lynch for a second rounder..But i dont see that draft pick happening. I think the bills should draft a LT and a QB in the second round like i said on my other post..Anyways, im really looking forward for the draft to start.

I actually like that draft a lot from BillsDaily. I'm not the biggest Colt McCoy fan in the world but I do think the Bills are VERY interested in him. I'm willing to give him a shot.

Love the pick of Ciron Black too, I think he'll be a good one. The only thing we'd need out of that Draft is more depth at NT which might be able to be solved by bringing in a vet like Gerard Warren after the Draft.

Why is this mock any more worthy of discussion than the hundreds of others out there?

Maybe because it's a Bills site run by somebody who knows the team rather than some putz fantasy football dweeb writing from his parents' basement and knows nothing about the Bills except what he reads in the national media or how players are ranked in Madden?

Maybe because it's a Bills site run by somebody who knows the team rather than some putz fantasy football dweeb writing from his parents' basement and knows nothing about the Bills except what he reads in the national media or how players are ranked in Madden?

That doesn't give it any more cred, IMO, than anything else out there (e.g., Mark Gaughan, TSW, etc.). Fan sites are just another variety of mushroom...

Spiller is not going to be this great back everyone is making him out to be. Think Reggie Bush - he not bad, but was he a let down from the draft hype? Absolutely.

We have enough kick returners.

Spiller is Reggie Bush lite...Not quite Bush's talent but similar...If a Team has a HUGE Need at RB, or they are so deep everywhere else and just need to add some scoring punch, Spiller is a great fit...I can't imagine a worse fit for The Bills and their current Needs than Spiller...It's a square peg for a Round hole right now... <_<