My favorite highlight yesterday

GG

If you get to catch the replay of the first touchdown, look for the endzone shot. The Seahawks bottle up the middle and feel pretty good, until Willis bounces outside. The look on Orlando Huff's face was priceless. His head was doing double time Linda Blair in trying to find Willis in the backfield.

That's when I knew it would be a good afternoon.

Guest Guest_Coach_Tuesday

Notice that was the same play they ran against the Raiders on 4th down, and TH left his feet and ended up short of the endzone (although on second look he eventually crossed the plane with the ball). There you have the difference - Willis runs with confidence and vision, while for whatever reason, Travis was running on fumes early this season.

Another way to put it coach is that Willis has great field vision. If the play's not working, he'll look for something opening up and take the chance. Doesn't always work, but when it does...

Henry would have just kept trying to move the pile.

Mine was Seahawks WR D. Jackson waving to the crowd after actually holding on to a pass. They gave him the ultimate sarcastic ovation. He must have dropped 5 balls yesterday, minimum.

137440[/snapback]

He cost them the game more than anything else.

And GG, forgive me for being such a maroon, but my favorite play was the fake on fourth and 1. I'm sorry. Just the IDEA of it, let alone the fact that it was executed so well. Bledsoe completely sold that play. Completely.

He cost them the game more than anything else.

And GG, forgive me for being such a maroon, but my favorite play was the fake on fourth and 1. I'm sorry. Just the IDEA of it, let alone the fact that it was executed so well. Bledsoe completely sold that play. Completely.

137448[/snapback]

I'm with Mock. When was the last time any of us saw the Bills come up with something that apparantly no one else in the history of football has done? If that's been pulled before, no one here has seen it.

137448[/snapback]

Sleep deprivation setting in already?

Didn't say it was my favorite play, just the highlight. You have to see the dumfounded look on Huff. It would be a great "caption the video" thread.

I'm with Mock. When was the last time any of us saw the Bills come up with something that apparantly no one else in the history of football has done? If that's been pulled before, no one here has seen it.

137454[/snapback]

The first thing that shot through my mind was the play that killed us against the Jets. I can't even remember if Pennington was quarterback at the time...but he ran up to the line, pointing to the ground like "We're gonna spike it...we're gonna spike it." And then he fakes the spike and hits a receiver in the endzone to win the game, if memory serves.

And yes, GG...serious sleep deprivation. :huh:

The first thing that shot through my mind was the play that killed us against the Jets. I can't even remember if Pennington was quarterback at the time...but he ran up to the line, pointing to the ground like "We're gonna spike it...we're gonna spike it." And then he fakes the spike and hits a receiver in the endzone to win the game, if memory serves.

And yes, GG...serious sleep deprivation. :huh:

137565[/snapback]

You mean the one he stole from Marino?