I only saw Highlights, but Willis is the REAL DEAL

stevestojan

The first highlight I saw from the game just makes it more obvious that Willis is far superior to Henry.

The first touchdown, he runs up the gut, and had it been Henry, end of play.

But instead, Willis BOUNCES off the line, to the left, inexplicably avoids getting tackled, and scores the TD.

Man, I can't wait for next year.

TD better sign this kid to a nice extended contract, and do it this off season.

The first highlight I saw from the game just makes it more obvious that Willis is far superior to Henry.

The first touchdown, he runs up the gut, and had it been Henry, end of play.

But instead, Willis BOUNCES off the line, to the left, inexplicably  avoids getting tackled, and scores the TD.

Man, I can't wait for next year.

TD better sign this kid to a nice extended contract, and do it this off season.

137348[/snapback]

You missed 2 games in a row? :blush:

yes. I don't want to talk about it.

137357[/snapback]

Eh...don't feel bad. Its not like they were the 2 most enjoyable/convincing wins of the season. :huh:

But yes, totally agree. Willis looks sweet. He is so patient and even when he is in the open field he just glides and sheds tacklers.

But Travis is the man. He played last year on a shattered leg and broke every rib in his body. He is such the warrior, we need Travis back. Willis is a nobody, who has only shown for a couple of games. Travis made the probowl as the 3rd alternate, therefore he is great. He is the man, you guys just don't know.

Travis may fumble 15 times a year but they don't count as he only looses about half of them. They are the only ones that count. And who cares if he can't catch or block, a running back is supposed to run. And oh who cares if he can't bounce it outside or cut back to holes, it's the Olines fault that Travis isn't getting the holes that he needs. And dammit it's Drews fault he gets sacked so much. He Drew could recognize the blitz he should be able to get rid of it in 1.2 seconds. Travis should worry about blocking, it's Drews fault.

stevestojan , you are so stupid that you think this rookie running back with a bad knee is ever going to do anything good for us. We have the great one time 3rd alternate probowl running back. Why do we need Willis?

But Travis is the man.  He played last year on a shattered leg and broke every rib in his body.  He is such the warrior, we need Travis back.  Willis is a nobody, who has only shown for a couple of games.  Travis made the probowl as the 3rd alternate, therefore he is great.  He is the man, you guys just don't know. 

Travis may fumble 15 times a year but they don't count as he only looses about half of them.  They are the only ones that count.  And who cares if he can't catch or block, a running back is supposed to run.  And oh who cares if he can't bounce it outside or cut back to holes, it's the Olines fault that Travis isn't getting the holes that he needs.  And dammit it's Drews fault he gets sacked so much.  He Drew could recognize the blitz he should be able to get rid of it in 1.2 seconds.  Travis should worry about blocking, it's Drews fault. 

stevestojan , you are so stupid that you think this rookie running back with a bad knee is ever going to do anything good for us.  We have the great one time 3rd alternate probowl running back.  Why do we need Willis?

137377[/snapback]

:huh: