Has AZ lost its mind

Evewn !@#$ing Bill O Reilly, that vast right wing nutjub found and posted Obama's birth announcerments from the local newspapers.

What? Barry and his minions knew BACK THEN that they had to perform this ruse on the American people?

I really wish birthers and truthers would all just off themselves already.

But I have to say...its fun to watch the same !@#$s who felt Bush Presidency was "not legit" becuase of the FL/SCOTUS thing get their panties in a wad becuase "THEIR guy's" legitimacy is being questioned.

I'm not suggesting he was born anywhere other than Hawaii. I just want him to produce the actual birth certificate so everyone can move on.

Because people ALWAYS abandon their conspiracy theories. Who's going to move on? He produces the "actual birth certificate", idiots like you will claim it's a forgery and a cover-up. :unsure:

Not people like me. Like I said Im not a "birther".

And yet you said that Obama's not a natural-born citizen - even though he is - and demand that he provide his birth certificate - even though he doesn't need to, and has.

But you're not a birther. Just like you're not a racist.

And yet you said that Obama's not a natural-born citizen - even though he is - and demand that he provide his birth certificate - even though he doesn't need to, and has.

But you're not a birther. Just like you're not a racist.

Just like he's not a troll.