Has AZ lost its mind

I'll agree. But when is it that a majority is/should be silinced?

(spell checks fcked tonight, sorry)

Oh, I am not advocating silence. I just live in a state that does dumbass **** all the time and get embarrassed. I can empathize is all.

I'll agree. But when is it that a majority is/should be silinced?

(spell checks fcked tonight, sorry)

The majority is being silenced? On such a critical issue? So they pass a bill?

The majority of people would like a widescreen HDTV too.

Phoenix Democratic Rep. Kyrsten Sinema said the bill is one of several measures that are making Arizona "the laughing stock of the nation."

Listen Kyrsten, anything Arizona passes doesn't hold a candle to the bull **** your party is passing in Washington.

Hard to believe you're also a birther who can't let it go...

I'm not a "birther". I just think it's odd that Obama could squash all the controversy by producing the actual copy of his BC but he chooses not to. I have no idea if he's a citizen or not. He should produce the document and let everyone move on.

As things turned out, when the Obama campaign made a copy of his Certification of Live Birth from the State of Hawaii available on the Internet in June 2008, it validated none of those rumors: The certificate shows his full name to be "Barack Hussein Obama II", it lists his father's race as "African" and his mother's as "Caucasian," it contains no information about religion, and it reports his birthplace as being Honolulu, Hawaii.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

I'm not a "birther". I just think it's odd that Obama could squash all the controversy by producing the actual copy of his BC but he chooses not to. I have no idea if he's a citizen or not. He should produce the document and let everyone move on.

How hard are you really trying?