To hell with Mt St Helens!!!

Thailog80

That guy is a pleasure to watch work. His enthusiasm and excitement is fun to watch. The guy flat out looks like he's having fun. This clubs whole attitude changed when WM started and Lawyer Milloy came back.

Here's a java salute to you Wizzillis.

Willis is the man!

Only six starts & he's far and away my favorite Bill on this team! :blush:

Just like in the Kelly years, we will see a lot of casual fans jumping on the Bills bandwagon thanks to McGahee, & Bills Nation will once again be very strong in numbers nationwide.

GO WILLIS!!!

One of the things that has really impressed me, aside from his performance on the field, is his performance off the field. Sharing TD balls, talking about how the OL did the work and he was basically "a robot" behind them, how great the D stood up.

In the back of my mind I remember reading a story about how Clinton Portis used to get in his face saying McGahee would never be as good as him.

At Week 11, with McGahee only playing five games, here's what you've got.

#8 Clinton Portis 945yds 244 attempts 3.9 per carry 2TDs

#14 Willis McGahee 726yds 190 attempts 3.8 per carry 7TDs

One of the things that has really impressed me, aside from his performance on the field, is his performance off the field. Sharing TD balls, talking about how the OL did the work and he was basically "a robot" behind them, how great the D stood up.

In the back of my mind I remember reading a story about how Clinton Portis used to get in his face saying McGahee would never be as good as him.

At Week 11, with McGahee only playing five games, here's what you've got.

#8 Clinton Portis   945yds    244 attempts   3.9 per carry 2TDs

#14 Willis McGahee 726yds 190 attempts 3.8 per carry      7TDs

137315[/snapback]

In a completely unrelated note: GW completely baffled Ben Rhamburger yesterday, but it wasn't enough to overcome Washington's offense.