The Bills should select.........

JTO

Mr. Nix was very blunt when he said that their first pick must, must, must be NFL ready. If by the 9th pick their initial selection is gone then I can almost guarantee that the Bills will trade their pick. If I were Nix, I would trade Lynch to Seattle for their first pick. Select Spiller with the 9th pick. Then select Tebow with the pick earned from Seattle. Then just go nuts with the rest of your picks by selecting multiple OT, DT's and LB's.

Mr. Nix was very blunt when he said that their first pick must, must, must be NFL ready. If by the 9th pick their initial selection is gone then I can almost guarantee that the Bills will trade their pick. If I were Nix, I would trade Lynch to Seattle for their first pick. Select Spiller with the 9th pick. Then select Tebow with the pick earned from Seattle. Then just go nuts with the rest of your picks by selecting multiple OT, DT's and LB's.

I literally did this :rolleyes: when i read this. Im sorry "doh" smiley, you have your work cut out for you.