Oh no! Don't Pick That Guy!

yungmack

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake Long has quite long arms actually, almost 36". Joe Thomas has average arm length of 33.75". Bulaga's arms are apparently too short to masturbate with.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2009/04/1...ate-olt-success

So we're trusting this link over my link? It's a battle of links! I will admit, it surprised me when I read that about Long and Thomas, but is Peter King just wrong? Maybe so.

Bulaga's arms are apparently too short to masturbate with.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2009/04/1...ate-olt-success

I had heard this too, but was hesitant to post it.

Also, he had his jersey sleeves cut extra high to visually accentuate his arm length but when they measured his arms at the combine, the scam was over and his career died.

Perhaps he can land a job in the circus as the "Incredible Short-armed Giant." It might work out well...because of his masturbatory challenges...

Jimmy Clausen could join the circus too. I heard somewhere that his palms are actually narrower than his wrists...what freakishly tiny hands.

No matter who the Bills draft at #9, there are going to be at least some people who hate the choice. So what I'd like to know is who are the two or three (or more) players you think would really drive Bills fans off the deep end if they're the Bills #9 pick?

Since we dont have a stud anywhere except punter...I dont care who we draft, a few years down the road I want to have a player that the league recognizes, a leader, a complete stud, I want a Ray Lewis, a Tom Brady, a Walter Jones, a Payton Manning, a Micheal Strahan, a Walter Payton a Jerry Rice. A player that opposing teams look at and say "oh sh*t." Someones Jersey we can purchase and not have it obsolete in 2 seasons. A player we can talk about 10 years after there gone, someone we can watch get enshrined in the hall of fame and try not to cry. I want some talent, character, passion, rolled up into one. If its a RB, Lt, QB, TE, S, or DT so be it im fine with it.

Since we dont have a stud anywhere except punter...I dont care who we draft, a few years down the road I want to have a player that the league recognizes, a leader, a complete stud, I want a Ray Lewis, a Tom Brady, a Walter Jones, a Payton Manning, a Micheal Strahan, a Walter Payton a Jerry Rice. A player that opposing teams look at and say "oh sh*t." Someones Jersey we can purchase and not have it obsolete in 2 seasons. A player we can talk about 10 years after there gone, someone we can watch get enshrined in the hall of fame and try not to cry. I want some talent, character, passion, rolled up into one. If its a RB, Lt, QB, TE, S, or DT so be it im fine with it.

Fair enough. So who is that player?

Pierre-Paul! aka Maybin 2.0

I don't know who the Bills shouldn't draft because Iam no personnel expert but if I were them I would draft your avatar. the Bills probably wouldn't win to many games but they would be a lot of fun to watch. :rolleyes:

No matter who the Bills draft at #9, there are going to be at least some people who hate the choice. So what I'd like to know is who are the two or three (or more) players you think would really drive Bills fans off the deep end if they're the Bills #9 pick?

Eric Berry

C.J. Spiller

Not because I think they are bad players but because I think #9 is too valuable for a position we don't need filled.

I would cry if we took Dez Bryant, Dan Williams or Jason Pierre-Paul at #9.

C.J. Spiller

Tim Tebow

Anthony Davis (guaranteed bust at #9, possible stud if he goes much later)

Any defensive player except Dan Williams

Colt McCoy (in any round)

I'm curious how a player can be a bust at 9 but a stud if he's drafted later. Doesn't make sense to me.