hope the bills dont make me throw things at my tv again thursday

Even if I hear "the Buffalo Bills select, from Notre Dame, Jim..." I don't think I'll do that. Turn channels, yes, but not a full beer.

At least you get to turn the channel I have a bet with some friends that if we draft Mr.LittleHands I have to become a Lions fan and buy at least 2 jersey's

I'm worried that I've somewhat fallen into the trap of thinking that things will be different. If you look at who's running things, it really hasn't changed too dramatically.

I hope Nix really does have a better head on his shoulders than the previous decision makers (of which he was one of them), somebody needs to put duct tape over Ralph's mouth, and Whaley needs to have input because his perspective as someone who hasn't been in a Bills draft room before could be invaluable.

MCCLAIN! I guess you want to bench Poz or Davis or Mitchell. We need a ILB with our ninth pick like a hole in the head.

What do you base this on? He is a reach in the top 10. If we go LB then make it an outside rush LB. MCCLAIN? C'mon now.

That's a pretty good point, actually, especially with the signing of Davis at ILB (and the fact that Mitchell's too slow to play OLB in a 3-4 IMO). It seems like we're more or less set at ILB. We literally have a dearth of talent at OLB though. Everyone keeps crying for Maybin to excel - has anyone ever seen him in coverage? Ten to one says he busts.

This is why I've decided to work thursday night. That way if theres any insanity, I have time to cool off, before coming home and commenting. But I will be there for days 2 and 3. BTW the night after rd 1 is going to be crazy on fansites, as we attempt to puzzle out what happens next.