Who will be the booms and who will be the busts

OK we are mere days away from the draft and its time that we start making some predictions on who will be the stars of the draft and who will be the busts. Also I will be checking this thread in the lead up to next years draft to see what everyone thought before the picks were made.

I think that Bulaga will not only be the Bills at pick 9 but that he will be a good player. The guy is getting overscouted big time. The knocks on him remind me of a lot of the knocks on Oher when he was coming out last year. The guy has short arms by NFL standards however there are plenty of NFL starting pro-bowl LT's that have similar arm length. The idea that Bulaga at age 21 is maxed out is another ridiculous notion put out there. I also feel like the idea that Bulaga is slow is another thing that is just scouts reaching for concerns.

Busts

Trent Williams

Jason Pierre Paul

Dan Williams

Taylor Mayes

Brandon Graham

Sam Bradford

Boom

Derrick Morgan

Brian Bulaga

Jimmy Clausen

Terrance Cody

Russel Okung

So that's my lists who do you think the Bills will nab and who do you think will be the prizes coming out of this draft.

Busts

Trent Williams

Jason Pierre Paul

Dan Williams

Taylor Mayes

Brandon Graham

Sam Bradford

Boom

Derrick Morgan

Brian Bulaga

Jimmy Clausen

Terrance Cody

Russel Okung

I could reverse those lists name for name and it would be just as credible. That said, I don't think Bradford will be a bust but agree with the rest of your list.

I could reverse those lists name for name and it would be just as credible. That said, I don't think Bradford will be a bust but agree with the rest of your list.

Well the whole draft is such a crap shoot so its always going to be a guessing game to a certain extent. There have been can't miss guys who have been busts and people that would have been great players who had injuries kill their careers.

Well the whole draft is such a crap shoot so its always going to be a guessing game to a certain extent. There have been can't miss guys who have been busts and people that would have been great players who had injuries kill their careers.

For every Brian Urlacher there's a Brian Bosworth.

This is a Boom and this is a .Bust

Busty Female Shop Assistant: Is this some kind of bust?

Lt. Frank Drebin: Well, it's very impressive, yes, but we need to ask you a few questions.

For every Brian Urlacher there's a Brian Bosworth.

Bosworth's nephew (Kyle) is a LB in this years draft. He's expected to be a UFA.

Booms;

CJ Spiller

Derrick Morgan

Sam Bradford

Sergio Kindle

Andre Roberts

Rodger Saffold

Torrell Troup

Tim Tebow in two years

Dan LeFevour in two years

Busts;

Terrance Cody

Dan Williams

Bruce Campbell

Jermaine Gresham

Anthony Davis

Depends on who drafts them;

Jimmy Clausen - If he starts losing because he starts for a bad team this year I expect a Leaf type meltdown.

Dez Bryant - If he doesn't go to a team with a solid veteran base and a no nonsense HC he'll bust.

OK we are mere days away from the draft and its time that we start making some predictions on who will be the stars of the draft and who will be the busts. Also I will be checking this thread in the lead up to next years draft to see what everyone thought before the picks were made.

I'd like to be able to review what these draft "experts" picked/said before prior drafts to get an idea if anyone of them is right more than the others.

The Boom

CJ Spiller

Anthony Davis

Jimmy Clausen

Trent Williams

Eric Berry

Jerry Hughes

Mike Iupati

Rob Gronkowski

Terrance Cody

Al Woods

Jahvid Best

Dez Bryant

Bruce Campbell

Carlos Dunlap

Golden Tate

Jeff Owens

Alex Carrington

Daniel Teo'Nesheim

Jarret Brown

Andre Roberts

Bill Stull

Charles Brown

Navarro Bowman

Earl Thomas

The Bust

Joe Haden

Russell Okung

Sam Bradford

Tim Tebow

Dexter McCluster

Rolando McClain

Sergio Kindle

Joe Haden

Greg Hardy

Geno Atkins

Brandon Graham

Sean Weatherspoon

Colt McCoy

Jordan Shipley

Jermaine Gresham

Dorin Dickerson

Jared Odrick

Gerald McCoy

Dan Williams

All these picks both boom and bust are contingent on giving these players 3 years in the NFL. Not to say some wont boom earlier than that, but IMO you have to give the guys on the bust list 3 full seasons before calling bust.