OBD Informant- Where are you?

DDD

My fellow TBD members and lurkers, what was the name of the poster who knew Nix would be named GM and Gailey coach? I'm calling him/her out to give us a clue in regards to whom the Bills may pick thursday. I'm dying. Throw us a bone. Please!

My fellow TBD members and lurkers, what was the name of the poster who knew Nix would be named GM and Gailey coach? I'm calling him/her out to give us a clue in regards to whom the Bills may pick thursday. I'm dying. Throw us a bone. Please!

I think its Nevergiveup. As far as draft info goes, I believe he/she said Buffalo would NOT draft Clausen.

Unless you have the first pick of the draft it is impossible to know who you would pick. The best you're going to get would be preferences on who might be there. Then all it takes is for a team to move up ahead of you to change things dramatically.

I think its Nevergiveup. As far as draft info goes, I believe he/she said Buffalo would NOT draft Clausen.

That was before the Pro Day and visit to OBD. :rolleyes: Who knows where the chips lie now.

He said weeks ago that there was a strong possibility that Spiller would be the pick!

Not really...

He said "The only QB they would take at 9 is Bradford. Since he will be gone, you are probably looking at an OT. Sleepers will be Spiller depending on what happens with Lynch, and Dan Williams. Need a NT and it appears they like him."

Just saying... :rolleyes:

I doubt that happens. If it does it will most likely be a smokescreen. JMO

Not really...

He said "The only QB they would take at 9 is Bradford. Since he will be gone, you are probably looking at an OT. Sleepers will be Spiller depending on what happens with Lynch, and Dan Williams. Need a NT and it appears they like him."

Just saying... :rolleyes:

Thank you. I really feel if Spiller is there at 9, the Bills will take him.

This also depends on which tackles are availible a 9

People, believe nothing you hear about the draft, especially this week. I don't care if the person you trust like Jesus is a random person named Nevergiveup on a message board. Tipping your hand ANYWHERE is the absolute worst idea for any NFL franchise.

I doubt that happens. If it does it will most likely be a smokescreen. JMO

People, believe nothing you hear about the draft, especially this week. I don't care if the person you trust like Jesus is a random person named Nevergiveup on a message board. Tipping your hand ANYWHERE is the absolute worst idea for any NFL franchise.

For you to believe Nevergiveup's posts are a smokescreen, you must believe that 1.) Nevergiveup is someone involved in player personnel decisions for the Buffalo Bills and 2.) Other NFL GM's actually read this Bills fan forum and also believe him to be a credible source of information on player personnel decisions for the Buffalo Bills. Otherwise, what would be the point of creating this so called "smokescreen"?

You can believe he knows people in the Bills organization and is reporting what he hears or you can believe he is just making up bullcrap, but it's not some smokescreen designed to fool other NFL franchises.

I wouldn't jeopardize my job with the Bills posting stuff here. Seriously. As much as we all would love to hear from Nevergiveup, it would be an alarming signal that the Bills can't keep their info secret. Plus we all know everything can change on draft day. So relax. It's only 3 more days to round 1.

PTR

I wouldn't jeopardize my job with the Bills posting stuff here. Seriously. As much as we all would love to hear from Nevergiveup, it would be an alarming signal that the Bills can't keep their info secret. Plus we all know everything can change on draft day. So relax. It's only 3 more days to round 1.

PTR

Thursday minus Tuesday =3 more days?

Thursday minus Tuesday =3 more days?

Well, it begins @ 18:30 EST, April 22,2010. At 10 minute selection intervals X the 9th pick will put us at 21:00 EST, but 02:00 April 23, 2010, GMT. Since Londoners will likey be sleeping another 3 hours, they won't know who we drafted for 3 days.

Then there's that whole time-continuum thingy..

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft

http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-world.htm

This is why NGU specifically said he doesn't like giving predictions, and only reporting on facts to you guys...because predictions can be taken completely out of context, and treated as fact.

The reason NGU was able to report on the Nix and Gailey signings was because those were pure FACT. Other than that, everything else is really just up in the air. So relax everyone, and let's try to enjoy the draft without worrying about what our insiders are telling us...because honestly, it doesn't matter.