Is there a player the Bills could possibly take at 9

The Bills need to get a good player that will help the team. Spiller is a good player but wont help the team (and for the record I dont see him as a 1st round pick - so I dont buy that BPA stuff regarding him). Same can be said about Dez Bryant and Joe Haden. This team needs - to quote Nix - "big uglies" and "a strong armed QB who can throw it through the wind"

IMO T. Williams/Dan Williams/B.Campbell are not good enough to justify being taken over other players who will be there, even if said other players dont play a position of as great a need. Derrick Morgan/Brandon Graham are two guys that come to mind.

Obviously QB/LT/NT are the biggest needs - be we also need LBs, Gs, a C, and maybe even a DE. I dont think any player fitting the C or DE mold will be of great value at 9. Iupati is a stretch to say the least so that takes G out of the running. Dan Williams is the only NT being talked about around the top 10 and I have already said I dont think he is worth it - so cross NT off the list.

So that leaves us with QB, LT, and LB as far as players with value at 9 AND players who could help our team.

So as long as we take a good player at one of those positions without passing on a better player I wont be mad.

You don't see spiller as a first round pick? :devil: