You'd have thought

dib

That the Felons won the superbowl with the coverage in the scum sentinel. I had to go through the sports section twice to find the Bills game, it was crammed on the page with the box scores.

...it's back to b/w this week for the Scum Sentinel once the Bills and WM run through the DolFelons. They labored to beat a Frisco team which now can be labeled the worst in the league.

I'd have to think McGahee is going to be jacked for this game. Get after A.J. Mr. McFeeley right off the bat.

This is a winnable game for the Bills. If they play as efficiently as they did at Seattle, there's no reason why they can't dispatch the DolFelons.

That the Felons won the superbowl with the coverage in the scum sentinel.  I had to go through the sports section twice to find the Bills game, it was crammed on the page with the box scores.

137197[/snapback]

Actually they won the "Stupor" Bowl yesterday.

...it's back to b/w this week for the Scum Sentinel once the Bills and WM run through the DolFelons.  They labored to beat a Frisco team which now can be labeled the worst in the league.

I'd have to think McGahee is going to be jacked for this game.  Get after A.J. Mr. McFeeley right off the bat. 

This is a winnable game for the Bills.  If they play as efficiently as they did at Seattle, there's no reason why they can't dispatch the DolFelons.

137262[/snapback]

SF played their hearts out yesterday because they believed they had a chance to win. It's amazing what mindset can do for a team.

This game scares me a little, to be honest.

SF played their hearts out yesterday because they believed they had a chance to win.  It's amazing what mindset can do for a team.

137295[/snapback]

Rattay sure got pounded - 8 sacks and 3 fumbles. They might have an unpolished gem in back-up qb Ken Dorsey, though.

Amen. It scares me a lot. Mularkey needs to keep his team focused on the task at hand and not allow them to get all full of themselves. You know McGahee is gonna be jacked, the game is in his hometown. He needs to make sure the whole damn team is that focused.

This is a winnable game for the Bills. If they play as efficiently as they did at Seattle, there's no reason why they can't dispatch the DolFelons.

-------------

Don't look past these guys. I don't care if they are 2-9...this is a team we've played once and it's tough to win two in a row against a divisional team.

I think this game is going to be a lot closer than the Hawks game.

Actually they won the "Stupor" Bowl yesterday.

137286[/snapback]

I call games like that the "Toilet Bowl." Yes, unfortunately, the Bills have played in a few in recent years as well, including the first Miami game this year...

There's still time for both teams to flirt with that top pick.

137478[/snapback]

This comment is dead on. I can't believe the media is so stupid to think that the Week 12 outcome of a game between two 9-1 teams will determine who gets the first pick next year. Excuse me? Are there not six more weeks left? At this rate, Kansas City could end up with the first pick.