A Few Thoughts About A Beautiful Victory...

Bill from NYC

1) MM was superb. He gets better each game.

2) I have focused on Big Mike on every play I could since he arrived here. Yesterday, he was simply beating people up, and playing like he truly cared. What a game!!!

3) I LOVE that swing pass play to Shelton. Drew always killed teams with a fullback (Gash) and a TE (Coates). I hope to see more of that.

4) I am not saying that Fletcher is better than Ray Lewis, but there should be a way for London to go to the Pro Bowl along with TKO, who imo borders on being a superstar.

5) How great was it to see Evans involved so much on the offense? He too is learning and improving.

6) I know how good they are, but I cringe when Magee and especially Clements return kicks. If we lose many games, it will be due to those guys getting hurt. This I guarantee

7) I dont know how many noticed, but the receivers were blocking up a storm.

8) I truly hope that Burns, Stamer and that's right, Coy Wire are extended. These guys are special teams demons.

9) I feel sorry for any fan who, because of disdain for one player, did not get to enjoy this glorious victory.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9) I feel sorry for any fan who, because of disdain for one player, did not get to enjoy this glorious victory.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

137169[/snapback]

Well said! But I don't feel sorry for them, they are just sad, miserable people and miserable fans who hope to make everyone else miserable along with them.

1) MM was superb. He gets better each game.

2) I have focused on Big Mike on every play I could since he arrived here. Yesterday, he was simply beating people up, and playing like he truly cared. What a game!!!

3) I LOVE that swing pass play to Shelton. Drew always killed teams with a fullback (Gash) and a TE (Coates). I hope to see more of that.

4) I am not saying that Fletcher is better than Ray Lewis, but there should be a way for London to go to the Pro Bowl along with TKO, who imo borders on being a superstar.

5) How great was it to see Evans involved so much on the offense? He too is learning and improving.

6) I know how good they are, but I cringe when Magee and especially Clements return kicks. If we lose many games, it will be due to those guys getting hurt. This I guarantee

7) I dont know how many noticed, but the receivers were blocking up a storm.

8) I truly hope that Burns, Stamer and that's right, Coy Wire are extended. These guys  are special teams demons.

137169[/snapback]

Good post.

Guest Travis Henry

137169[/snapback]

But what if I was the one who ran for 116 yards and 4 TD's, Bill from NYC? Would you still be enjoying this glorious victory?

What was REALLY fun was to be sitting with a bunch of Bills fans and sandwiched in with us, for some reason, two very lonely Seahawk fans. Of course the stadium started to empty just after the half so they found better seats elsewhere. Alas, their view overall was not any better. They just didn't have to listen to us up close and personal!

I found it hard to dog anyone yesterday, even with 3 INTs. It wasn't the perfect game, but far better than most we've seen these past few years. What was odd was some of the clock management ... but I'm not part of the inner circle, we got the big W and I'm not gonna question it.

But what if I was the one who ran for 116 yards and 4 TD's, Bill from NYC? Would you still be enjoying this glorious victory?

138718[/snapback]

Of course., but did we win any games that you started this year? How about the sack stats? Not too pretty, huh?

In any event, I hope that your leg is OK. :w00t: