I wouldn't want to be seen driving this cheap ass car...

Just Jack

I live in Virginia, and we have a tax called Personal Property Tax which taxes you, every year, on the value of your vehicle.

I could just imagine the peole in the County Tax office high fiving if anyone living in Virginia bought that car!

I live in Virginia, and we have a tax called Personal Property Tax which taxes you, every year, on the value of your vehicle.

I could just imagine the peole in the County Tax office high fiving if anyone living in Virginia bought that car!

Arkansas has the same freaking tax. Hate it... :thumbsup:

How much is that tax and is that on top of the registration too?

How much is that tax and is that on top of the registration too?

My total annual PP tax for my 3 vehicles (2006 Silverado, 2007 Matrix, 2004 Jayco Qwest Popup) is around $350. That's after a "tax rebate". It would cost closer to $600.

Yes that's on top of the registration fee.

I don't know if this is common knowledge or I'm just waking up to the obvious, but if you have to pay this tax, like I do in Virginia, call the tax office and be sure that they have the correct mileage on the vehicle. A friend clued me into this the other day when I called they said that they assess the tax on my vehicle that had 7 miles on it. Needless to say, when I had it changed to the correct mileage (60k or so) it went down significantly...

I don't know if this is common knowledge or I'm just waking up to the obvious, but if you have to pay this tax, like I do in Virginia, call the tax office and be sure that they have the correct mileage on the vehicle. A friend clued me into this the other day when I called they said that they assess the tax on my vehicle that had 7 miles on it. Needless to say, when I had it changed to the correct mileage (60k or so) it went down significantly...

Thanks for the info. Did you call DMV?

"There's a warm gathering sound inside the cabin, woodwinds more than brass, but it's not what you would call an exhaust note."

Sounds gay. I'll bet it doesn't even pollute. Faggoty-ass British pooftah cars. You can have it.

Spot on - who (besides SKOOOOOOOBY) wants a $$$quarter million$$$ production-line built BMW, wrapped in an absolutely hideous British skin? The car - like all RR's since they left Crewe - looks like sh_t.

If you ask me, VW got the better part of that deal when they acquired Bentley - and they're doing a much better job with that marque.

Spot on - who (besides SKOOOOOOOBY) wants a $$quarter million$$ production-line built BMW, wrapped in an absolutely hideous British skin? The car - like all RR's since they left Crewe - looks like sh_t.

If you ask me, VW got the better part of that deal when they acquired Bentley - and they're doing a much better job with that marque.

Of course VW did a better job. I may be a homer, but look how successful both VW and Audi are. Beautiful cars, and I wouldn't trade my Audi for anything.. except another Audi :thumbdown: