Buf's Top Ten Mock draft

With less than a week to go its about time for my first mock ever on TBD. enjoy.

Rams.... Sam Bradford QB. It's about having a QB and the Rams don't, until Thursday night.

Lions..... Russell Okung OT. Lions invested in Stafford last year and need somebody to protect the money,err QB. Makes sense to me.

Tampa .. Gerald McCoy DT. McCoy fits the Tampa 2 better than Suh.

Skins.. Trent Williams OT. Second best OT on the board to protect McStolen err McNabb

Chiefs.. Suh DT Chiefs are surprised Suh slips to them. He slips down due to past knee problems.

Seattle. C.J. Spiller RB Best player on the board and will have a major impact.

Browns Dez Bryant WR If it wasn't for his past screw-ups he is a top 5 pick. He replaces Edwards who they lost last year.

Oakland Anthony Davis OT Raiders will run the ball more than they pass it because of a lack of QB play. Davis is a grinder.

Bills.... Jimmy Clausen. QB

I think the Bills like Clausen more than they put out there. If he is there they have to take him. First rule in drafting is not to pass on a possible franchise QB. I have gone back and forth on this but they can pick a OT in the second or 3rd rounds.

Jags.... Rolando McClain LB Again best player on the board, fills a need at MLB

comments please

Plausible. The Raiders could take Sammy Baugh for all we know.

The Usual:

Browns could take Clausen at 7, we could take Morgan at 9 if Schobel has whispered to management his intention of retiring, Dan Williams is always a possibility. I don't see anything really choice falling to us, unless you're talking about Spiller, who is not of the most urgent need.

I've seen so many of these mock drafts I can barely see straight. I'm going to wait for the last DraftTek mock and then settle in front of the TV with my popcorn on Thursday night. I really hope they'll trade down, especially if Clausen has been clipped.