Tom

:blush:WILDCARD UPDATE 11/29/04 :)

SAN DIEGO- 8-3 (Division winner?)

Denver

Tampa Bay

@Cleveland

@Indianapolis

Kansas City

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JETS- 8-3

Houston

@Pittsburgh

Seattle

New England

@St. Louis

DENVER- 7-4

@San Diego

Miami

@Kansas City

@Tennessee

Indianapolis

BALTIMORE- 7-4

Cincinnati

NY Giants

@Indianapolis

@Pittsburgh

Miami

JAX- 6-5

Pittsburgh

Chicago

@Green Bay

Houston

@Oakland

CINCI- 5-6

@Baltimore

@New England

Buffalo

Giants

@Philadelphia

BILLS- 5-6

@Miami

Cleveland

@Cincinnati

@San Francisco

Pittsburgh

:laser:

jests & broncos appear to be in good shape........ :huh:

:blush:WILDCARD UPDATE 11/29/04 :)

SAN DIEGO- 8-3 (Division winner?)

Denver

Tampa Bay

@Cleveland

@Indianapolis

Kansas City

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JETS- 8-3

Houston

@Pittsburgh

Seattle

New England

@St. Louis

DENVER- 7-4

@San Diego

Miami

@Kansas City

@Tennessee

Indianapolis

BALTIMORE- 7-4

Cincinnati

NY Giants

@Indianapolis

@Pittsburgh

Miami

JAX- 6-5

Pittsburgh

Chicago

@Green Bay

Houston

@Oakland

CINCI- 5-6

@Baltimore

@New England

Buffalo

Giants

@Philadelphia

BILLS- 5-6

@Miami 

Cleveland 

@Cincinnati 

@San Francisco 

Pittsburgh

:laser:

jests & broncos appear to be in good shape........ :huh:

137154[/snapback]

My scenario.

1. Assume Jets get the 1st wild card.

2. Assume we win out (10-6)

3. Denver(9-7) loses to San Diego, Kansas City & Indianapolis

4. Baltimore(9-7) loses to Cin, Indy & Pitt

5. Jax (9-7) loses to Pitt, Green Bay

6. Cincy(7-9) loses to us and a couple of others

Well there you have it, 0-4 start to the playoffs. Why not us?

Jeezus this weed is strong!

9-7 is most likly. we have the second easiest remaining schedual in the NFL.

i dont think we can beat the stealers, but they should already be in the playoffs, and might be resting people.

imagin what our record would be if we didnt loose to the jags or raiders????

i dont think we can beat the stealers, but they should already be in the playoffs, and might be resting people.

137232[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly, those two games are going to haunt us for the rest of the year.

My scenario.

1.  Assume Jets get the 1st wild card.

2.  Assume we win out (10-6)

3.  Denver(9-7) loses to San Diego, Kansas City & Indianapolis

4.  Baltimore(9-7) loses to Cin, Indy & Pitt

5.  Jax (9-7) loses to Pitt, Green Bay

6.  Cincy(7-9) loses to us and a couple of others

Jeezus this weed is strong!

137222[/snapback]

This is not completely impossible.

My thoughts exactly, those two games are going to haunt us for the rest of the year.

137236[/snapback]

Personally the playoffs this year do not mean too much to me as far as the Bills team is concerned. I cant wait until next season with the way this defence is progressing and of course the way Magehee is coming along. Things are coming online exactly the I had hoped they would. Gradual positve progression as everyone gets used to the new coaching staff and schemes they install. Overall, im feeling pretty good about the Bills especially for next season.

I think you are going to see a total meltdown from Denver. They will finish 8-8.

Jets will get in at 10-6.

Bmore will finish 9-7, Jax will finish 9-7, Cincy 7-9....

and we'll finish.......10-6.

Let's hope that last game of the season ends up meaningless b/c Pitt is the only team left that I'm concerned with.

We'd more than likely end up playing in SD or Indy....of which I'd prefer SD.

I can't believe I'm talking about this when we are still two games back from even being in contention.

Congrats on another strong performance yesterday. Somewhere, a guy who once used the nickname "McGahee's ACL" weeps. :blush:

If this Bills team was in the NFC, you're probably looking at a 4-seed. Looks like things may be coming together. The sign of a good team is one that gets better as the year goes on. It's happening in Buffalo.

137232[/snapback]

Anyone who saw yesterday's Steelers/'Skins game knows the Bills can beat the Steelers in Buffalo. If a team can stop the run and put event he slightest pressure of Big Ben, they will crumble and leave the door open all day. Also, Pitt cannot stop the deep passes. I see big things for Lee Evans in that game -- as long as Drew can get the ball to him.

I agree with other posters that Denver will collapse. I also see the Jests letting a couple slip away that shouldn't. The playoff picture is much more open than it appears right now.

My scenario.

1. Assume Jets get the 1st wild card.

2. Assume we win out (10-6)

3. Denver(9-7) loses to San Diego, Kansas City & Indianapolis

4. Baltimore(9-7) loses to Cin, Indy & Pitt

5. Jax (9-7) loses to Pitt, Green Bay

6. Cincy(7-9) loses to us and a couple of others

I'm not sure about the Jest. They have 4 very difficult games coming up...

JETS- 8-3

Houston Possible L, but a W b/c at home

@Pittsburgh Definite L

Seattle Possible L, Seattle is not as bad as they were yesterday

New England Definite L

@St. Louis Definite L

Thats 10-6 if they win vs. Seattle, but if Seattle wins, then 9-7.

I'm much more concerned about the Ravens. Do you guys honestly think Baltimore will lose to Cinci??? I think the Ravens get one slot for sure at 10-6, Denver collapses and we fight with the Jest for the other one.

137232[/snapback]

They won't rest players for two reasons....1) they are going to have to win out to beat out NE for HOA throughout the playoffs. 2) Resting them isn't Billy C's way

Congrats on another strong performance yesterday.  Somewhere, a guy who once used the nickname "McGahee's ACL" weeps.  :huh:

If this Bills team was in the NFC, you're probably looking at a 4-seed.  Looks like things may be coming together.  The sign of a good team is one that gets better as the year goes on.  It's happening in Buffalo.

137257[/snapback]

Hey, Mike, nice to see you again show yourself as not "just another Pats troll." Appreciate you giving credit where credit is due...

Hey, Mike, nice to see you again show yourself as not "just another Pats troll."  Appreciate you giving credit where credit is due...

137442[/snapback]

Hey, the Bills are playing good football. Buffalo played the Pats well up in RWS, and there's no shame in losing at Foxboro. Your special teams are dynamite.

The one thing I would fear, if I was a Bills fan, would be how much of yesterday's result was of the Bills dominating or the Seahags imploding?

Hey, the Bills are playing good football.  Buffalo played the Pats well up in RWS, and there's no shame in losing at Foxboro.  Your special teams are dynamite.

The one thing I would fear, if I was a Bills fan, would be how much of yesterday's result was of the Bills dominating or the Seahags imploding?

137467[/snapback]

That's a fair question, I guess, but aside from Pittsburgh, the 'Hawks were probably the best team left on the Bills schedule.

Even if the game comes down to Seattle imploding, while the Bills stayed in control, which they did, that's not a bad thing.

Winning games in November and December shows that the team has character that other teams lack. That bodes well for them building themselves into a contender.

As Jimy Williams used to say, "Gotta play the schedule."

Well, now you have meaningful games in December - starting the way the Bills did, you guys can't ask for much more than that. Added bonus: you can evaluate players you have questions on for next year in a late-season, pressure atmosphere. It'll help MM and staff grow as well.