Players for the everyday fan to get excited about

WordByrd

There are a lot of players who I think can be good or even great players (Bulaga, Derrick Morgan, Clausen). But, there are some other players who'd create a real buzz here. Although they might not be proven or the most highly touted as NFL ready, there are a few players who would get people going. My list is:

Tim Tebow

Colt McCoy

Dez Bryant

Mt. Cody

I have a feeling Mr. Brandon is going to put on the full court press for one of these guys. Gotta fill the seats!

ya know what else fills the seats, WINNING FOOTBALL GAMES, and I'll bet buddy will tell russ to stick his PR BS and get the !@#$ out of his warroom

Agreed 100% :rolleyes: If you're old enough you can remember what the it was like at the stadium or how it was described to the viewer when the Bills were actually good.

There are a lot of players who I think can be good or even great players (Bulaga, Derrick Morgan, Clausen). But, there are some other players who'd create a real buzz here. Although they might not be proven or the most highly touted as NFL ready, there are a few players who would get people going. My list is:

Tim Tebow

Colt McCoy

Dez Bryant

Mt. Cody

I have a feeling Mr. Brandon is going to put on the full court press for one of these guys. Gotta fill the seats!

You left off Spiller and getting people going isn't always good. People would get going about Tebow, Bryant and Cody but a lot of it would be negative, IMO. I'd imagine if it comes down to two guys very closely rated and both are needs the guy who will sell the most tickets would be a consideration. Other than that I doubt it.

Tebow needs to go to a team like the Pets* or the Colts who have solid starting QB's that will probably be close to retiring or be retired in 3 years. It will give him time to develop without a lot of pressure from fans to start him. JMO

ya know what else fills the seats, WINNING FOOTBALL GAMES, and I'll bet buddy will tell russ to stick his PR BS and get the !@#$ out of his warroom

Buddy Nix is GM (of Football I might add) and Brandon is Chief Executive Officer, reporting directly to Ralph. Nix and Gailey may do their thing in the 1st, but it wouldn't surprise me to see them use a pick on a guy they can hype in the second. Either way, Mr. Smithers runs the entire football team.

The figures don't come out for awhile, but it's not crazy to think ticket sales will suffer after what's transpired this off-season combined with bad to mediocre seasons for 10 years running. I don't think RW wants to hear season tickets sales are at 40k after being at 55k+ the past 2 seasons, even though there's a good reason fans aren't buying as many tickets.