I wouldn't be surprised if...

nodnarb

The Bills trade Lynch and the #9 to the Lions for the #2 pick and 3rd or 4th round pick. To get Suh, who looks to be a dominant 2-gap DE. We only have two 34 DEs right now - Edwards and I believe Stroud will make the transition easily - he has the right strength, height, and knowledge. Williams doesn't have the height and Spencer Johnson is a question mark to make that move. But we'll need at least 4, likely 5 proper DEs before the games begin.

The Bills trade Lynch and the #9 to the Lions for the #2 pick and 3rd or 4th round pick. To get Suh, who looks to be a dominant 2-gap DE. We only have two 34 DEs right now - Edwards and I believe Stroud will make the transition easily - he has the right strength, height, and knowledge. Williams doesn't have the height and Spencer Johnson is a question mark to make that move. But we'll need at least 4, likely 5 proper DEs before the games begin.

Not enough to move up that far bro. Sorry. :thumbdown:

I think it would take a lot more than Lynch and 9 to get there, personally. But I have shared the same wonder about moving up to snag Suh.

At the end of the day, this new regime is going to play the draft conservative. Nothing flashy, no trades (at least not any involving skill positions), and safe, solid picks at our spots.

Look for Morgan or Baluga Whale at 9.

I think it would take a lot more than Lynch and 9 to get there, personally. But I have shared the same wonder about moving up to snag Suh.

At the end of the day, this new regime is going to play the draft conservative. Nothing flashy, no trades (at least not any involving skill positions), and safe, solid picks at our spots.

Look for Morgan or Baluga Whale at 9.

Thought about Morgan too. And D Thomas, both for the GTech connnection.

After 4 months of 24/7 draft coverage is there any scenario left that would surprise anyone?

After 4 months of 24/7 draft coverage is there any scenario left that would surprise anyone?

Right. But it's fun making an educated guess. This draft will have a lot of entertainment value, due to its depth and multi-day structure.