Jason Campbell or Pick 32?

JPS

If the Bills are going to give up a 4th rounder for a QB, would you rather them give it up for Campbell or a 4th and a 2nd for New Orlean's pick #32 (McCoy, Tebow)?

I just saw Gruden's QB academy and if I knew nothing about the top 4 QB's. Regardless of whether Tebow would be good or not, he would be appreciated by the fans for his passion. The guy is intense.

If the Bills are going to give up a 4th rounder for a QB, would you rather them give it up for Campbell or a 4th and a 2nd for New Orlean's pick #32 (McCoy, Tebow)?

I just saw Gruden's QB academy and if I knew nothing about the top 4 QB's. Regardless of whether Tebow would be good or not, he would be appreciated by the fans for his passion. The guy is intense.

I think the Vikings will pick Tebow if he's there so they would have to move ahead of them.

why move up to get Tim or McCoy when 1 or both will be at 41? But we should still pass on them at 41.

I would be shocked. Both QB's have done too much in college and the buzz is going the other way. WHat makes you think both will be there?

Even if it's NOT for a QB, do we want to go up to 32 for a guy we covet? It could be Saffold, Hughes, Tate.