Congrats to the BO Administration

I will the moment you stop posting. Err I mean links exclusively made to make black people look bad. I tried to use small words this time to make sure you didn't have to look them up. If exclusively eludes you, let me know and I will link you to the definition.

Name some of the many white rappers then who collected welfare while their record was on the charts and I'll go back and edit my post and I'll apologize for cherrypicking the one rapper who actually was famous for it. It's not like the fact that his album cover was his welfare card didnt make huge news when it came out or anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Odb_welfare.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name some of the many white rappers then who collected welfare while their record was on the charts and I'll go back and edit my post and I'll apologize for cherrypicking the one rapper who actually was famous for it. It's not like the fact that his album cover was his welfare card didnt make huge news when it came out or anything.

Idiot. No matter how appropriate or correct, if you are called out continuously about posting exclusively about blacks, stop. It really is that simple for anyone that has any sense of the distaste everyone around has for them.

Troll or 80 IQ racist, you make the call.

:devil: You are a !@#$ing moron.

Idiot. No matter how appropriate or correct, if you are called out continuously about posting exclusively about blacks, stop. It really is that simple for anyone that has any sense of the distaste everyone around has for them.

Troll or 80 IQ racist, you make the call.

Thanks for acknowledging that I did nothing wrong.

I'm not sure if you're meaning they'd attack me but you'd be surprised. You could walk amongst the homeless handing out bars of gold and those bastards wouldn't climb out from under their stinking blankets to come to you. You'd have to go to them. It's weird and I know because I've handed out things to them in the past. They're like mindless zombies. Mindless zombies? Is that redundant?

Perhaps you wandered a little too far noarth?

True, but I was getting excited at the thought of WBF and OC teaming up to bash all you liberals as a tag team!

They could be as great as Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage!

"Whatchu Gonna Do..."

This act is getting old...quick. You miss the point so often that instead of accomplishing your intention, mocking the right, you only succeed in proving that leftists like you simply don't understand issues, and react with ideology, instead of reason. But go ahead and keep proving my point for me....as in this case.

I brought up a rapper cashing a welfare check....because he was "rich", not because he was black. Any system that intends to reward the poor, for being poor, is clearly befuddled when the "poor" suddenly become "rich". The system had no rules for such things....which is why it was allowed to occur. By classifying someone as "poor", for life, and therefore, entitled to free $$$, for life, the system exposed it's inherent retardation. I am certain I wouldn't have to look very far to find examples of white welfare recipients who continued to cash their checks after winning the lottery or something similar.

My problem, idiot, is therefore with the welfare system itself, and, with the idiots, like you, who created it, not with the people that took benefits from it. My problem is: clearly you idiots didn't learn anything the last time around, and now, you idiots are right back at it again with health care reform. My problem is: we will be seeing the same abuses and ridiculous outcomes of the health care system....because rather than being based on reason and known economic realities...it will be based on emotion and wishful thinking...just like welfare was.

This act is getting old...quick. You miss the point so often that instead of accomplishing your intention, mocking the right, you only succeed in proving that leftists like you simply don't understand issues, and react with ideology, instead of reason. But go ahead and keep proving my point for me....as in this case.

I brought up a rapper cashing a welfare check....because he was "rich", not because he was black. Any system that intends to reward the poor, for being poor, is clearly befuddled when the "poor" suddenly become "rich". The system had no rules for such things....which is why it was allowed to occur. By classifying someone as "poor", for life, and therefore, entitled to free $$$, for life, the system exposed it's inherent retardation. I am certain I wouldn't have to look very far to find examples of white welfare recipients who continued to cash their checks after winning the lottery or something similar.

My problem, idiot, is therefore with the welfare system itself, and, with the idiots, like you, who created it, not with the people that took benefits from it. My problem is: clearly you idiots didn't learn anything the last time around, and now, you idiots are right back at it again with health care reform. My problem is: we will be seeing the same abuses and ridiculous outcomes of the health care system....because rather than being based on reason and known economic realities...it will be based on emotion and wishful thinking...just like welfare was.

http://www.libraryindex.com/pages/872/How-...PUBLIC-AID.html

A rapid increase occurred in public spending on health and medical care between 1990 and 2000. (See Table 1.3.) In 1990 the government spent $282.5 billion on health care. Ten years later, government spending on health and medical care had more than doubled, to nearly $587.2 billion. Medicare and public assistance payments (primarily Medicaid) accounted for almost three-quarters of that sum. In 1990 the government paid about $110.2

George and Wisconsin are trolls. If you don't feed them the attention daddy must not have given them as children, they die.

George and Wisconsin are trolls. If you don't feed them the attention daddy must not have given them as children, they die.

Looks like you've changed your approach to labeling and discrediting me. How predictable.

Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage

Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame

Looks like you've changed your approach to labeling and discrediting me. How predictable.

If you engaged people in a dialog, then perhaps we'd just label you as a racist, but one we're happy not to marginalize. We'd still ridicule you though.

Posting a link and running away like a little girl is troll behavior, and not particularly interesting after a while.

If you engaged people in a dialog, then perhaps we'd just label you as a racist, but one we're happy not to marginalize. We'd still ridicule you though.

Posting a link and running away like a little girl is troll behavior, and not particularly interesting after a while.

After a while? So you're saying it was interesting for a bit?

I'm the one not engaging in dialogue? From the moment I've stepped in here you and DC Tom have been beating the racists/troll drum non-stop. How is that a dialogue?

No, it took a few posts from you to prove that you're a racist.

I'm not going to allow myself to get sucked back into this argument again. You've shown your hand. No matter what I post you're just going to pounce on me and try and label and ridicule me. I apologize for whatever it is I did that offended your sensibilities.

I'm not going to allow myself to get sucked back into this argument again. You've shown your hand. No matter what I post you're just going to pounce on me and try and label and ridicule me. I apologize for whatever it is I did that offended your sensibilities.

You do a pretty good job of ridiculing yourself, with every "blacks are bad" thread you start. You don't need us.