More Azzhattery

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backpedal Much? More Friggin Liberal Hypocrisy! You told the world all it needs to know about you right here.

No somehow I'm to blame for your ****ty life decisions.

Typical Liberal bull ****!

Dude you're still a tool. Just get over the Roman Polanski crap. That in no way states ANYONE is liberal. That's like saying everyone who likes Sarah Palin is a republican. :rolleyes:

Dude you're still a tool. Just get over the Roman Polanski crap. That in no way states ANYONE is liberal. That's like saying everyone who likes Sarah Palin is a republican. :rolleyes:

Awww... Are you afraid I'm gonna hurt your little boyfriend's feelings? Not that there's anything wrong with him being your boyfriend, provided of course you're over 21. You are, aren't you?

But anyway! No Freaking Self Respecting Conservative would EVER make the statement your Little Pro Pedophile Dirtbag Boyfriend Made! Never! Ever! It Would Not Happen!

Therefore he must be a Closet Freaking Liberal!

Did I make that easy enough for you to understand?

And by the way, Sarah Palin is a Conservative, a True Conservative, so most Republicans don't like her.

Awww... Are you afraid I'm gonna hurt your little boyfriend's feelings? Not that there's anything wrong with him being your boyfriend, provided of course you're over 21. You are, aren't you?

But anyway! No Freaking Self Respecting Conservative would EVER make the statement your Little Pro Pedophile Dirtbag Boyfriend Made! Never! Ever! It Would Not Happen!

And by the way, Sarah Palin is a Conservative, a True Conservative, so most Republicans don't like her.

You must think conservatives are pretty dumb, dumb enough to be fooled by a liberal troll like you. Boring.

You must think conservatives are pretty dumb, dumb enough to be fooled by a liberal troll like you. Boring.

I don't recall posting any derogitory remerks about conservatives.

Stupid Friggin Liberal Pedophile Fans I bash all the time.

Sucks to be you, Huh?

And you never would have known it existed if not for this thread.

Such an open minded Liberal

No, no, no, no, no. I'm Alaska Darin and pBills. /dev/null is George.

When you guys figure out who I am please let me know.

This is getting really confusing...

And why was I yelling at Me?

You are freakin' whacked!! And you just proved it by saying Sarah Palin is a true Conservative. The only thing that Sarah Palin is true to is her rider and pocket book.

And really gay innuendos... I think you are hiding in the closet.