More Azzhattery

Friggin Liberal, Honest Conservative, neither matters in your case.

Your Ass-Worship of a Convicted, Friggin Liberal, Pedophile, Child Molester, Dirt-Freaking-Bag is all I or any right thinking person needs to know about you.

Just crawl back under whatever rock at the bottom of the cesspool you call home, and quit stalking me! I'm too old for you.

Friggin Liberal Dirt Bag!

Just so I can catch up... who is the "Convicted, Friggin Liberal, Pedophile, Child Molester, Dirt-Freaking-Bag"?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so I can catch up... who is the "Convicted, Friggin Liberal, Pedophile, Child Molester, Dirt-Freaking-Bag"?

Read the thread you Friggin Liberal Douche...

Oh look, the Roman Polanski Fan is back, what happened; did the police chase you away from the playground?

Note: Any of you azzhats who want to defend this sick freak should read this thread where he confesses his adulation for Friggin Liberal Child Molesting Dirt-Bags!

The link will take you to the original thread where 3rdning says the celebrity he'd most like to emulate is Roman Polanski, then goes on to give examples of his pick up lines.

Friggin Sick Freak!

The link will take you to the original thread where 3rdning says the celebrity he'd most like to emulate is Roman Polanski, then goes on to give examples of his pick up lines.

Friggin Sick Freak!

Liberal Douche? Nice. Let me guess Tea Bagger? :lol:

So how are all liberals on the side of Roman Polanski? Personally I think he's a piece of garbage. Also, anyone that uses that line is a piece of trash as well? Casablanca was a good movie. :sick:

You need your head examined.

Friggin Sick Freak!

How does it feel growing up the last kid picked for the team? I guess you aren't bright enough to understand satire, are you? You can stir the pot all you want but it doesn't change the fact that you are still a sniveling little friggin liberal, trying to contaminate the True American Heroes in the conservative movement. You are the polar opposite of your avatar.

So how are all liberals on the side of Roman Polanski? Personally I think he's a piece of garbage. Also, anyone that uses that line is a piece of trash as well? Casablanca was a good movie. :sick:

Actually, George is on your side. He is an alt, or sock puppet if you prefer, of a liberal poster. My bet is on the Big Cat.

You haven't figured out George yet? He's the equivalent of a liberal "plant" at a Tea Party gathering; the ones that act up to give the movement a bad name. Anyway, all he is doing is making other libs look more foolish (if that is possible).

You haven't figured out George yet? He's the equivalent of a liberal "plant" at a Tea Party gathering; the ones that act up to give the movement a bad name. Anyway, all he is doing is making other libs look more foolish (if that is possible).

He's making himself look bad and he doesn't get it. I do laugh how I am always labeled as a Liberal. Like there are no other types of Democrats out there. If anything I lean more towards the center. I know, you won't believe it.

He's making himself look bad and he doesn't get it. I do laugh how I am always labeled as a Liberal. Like there are no other types of Democrats out there. If anything I lean more towards the center. I know, you won't believe it.

I don't believe I ever called you a Democrat, but I'm sure I've called you a liberal. Your opinions, or lack thereof would be why I've called you a liberal.

Liberal Douche? Nice. Let me guess Tea Bagger? :rolleyes:

So how are all liberals on the side of Roman Polanski? Personally I think he's a piece of garbage. Also, anyone that uses that line is a piece of trash as well? Casablanca was a good movie. :thumbsup:

Friendly Fire :lol:

How does it feel growing up the last kid picked for the team? I guess you aren't bright enough to understand satire, are you? You can stir the pot all you want but it doesn't change the fact that you are still a sniveling little friggin liberal, trying to contaminate the True American Heroes in the conservative movement. You are the polar opposite of your avatar.

Why are you Friggin Liberals always so angry?

Backpedal Much? More Friggin Liberal Hypocrisy! You told the world all it needs to know about you right here.

No somehow I'm to blame for your ****ty life decisions.

Typical Liberal bull ****!