GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

ajzepp

Well, having played soccer for ten years, I promise you that was a VERY difficult goal....just the control he exerted over the ball to even prep for the shot was difficult, let alone to hit a volley that found the net. :thumbdown: Glad you have an open mind, though, cause even non-soccer fans can find enjoyment in the WC matches :wallbash:

Enjoyment? No I suffer from insomnia so I actually get some sleep every four years. :rolleyes:

Why does every thread about soccer have to be ruined by people coming in and saying how much soccer sucks? Oh wait, it's because soccer !@#$ing sucks.

Doesn't ruin the threads at all, bro....of course, it's always a plus when the haters actually bring some wit and creativity to go with their hating, but what can ya do?

Doesn't ruin the threads at all, bro....of course, it's always a plus when the haters actually bring some wit and creativity to go with their hating, but what can ya do?

Wit? I was serious.

:thumbdown:

Yeah, that's what I thought... He kicked the ball to the left and it went in the net. Yay....

You want some wows, check out these NHL goals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB_LC10N3xU

For those of us who enjoy it, it was a nice goal even though I hate the black and blue.

Believe it or not, there are people who don't enjoy hockey either. To each his own.

Word!

My prediction: USA gets out of the group and the number of soccer fans in here hits double digits.

They damn well BETTER come out of the group this time...especially with the time a lot of these guys have spent playing abroad over the past few years, I expect to see a solid effort from our boys. :thumbsup: