GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

ajzepp

Only a few more months until the greatest sporting event in the WORLD kicks off....and here's a little something to get the other 8 soccer fans f ired up for the WC!!!

Only a few more months until the greatest sporting event in the WORLD kicks off....and here's a little something to get the other 8 soccer fans f ired up for the WC!!!

AJAJAJAJA!!!

Inter had to LOSE this game. Now Roma has to absolutely win on Sunday.

I !@#$ing hate Inter :thumbsup:

Was a nice goal though.

Just to add, here is John Arne Riise's goal against Juventus 2 months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNYbaPB-pbw

Forza Roma

Wow,precision header perfectly on sides and perfectly placed! Nice :thumbsup:

That announcer was NUTS! lol

While we're at it, might as well remind everyone of the best goal of WC 2006, and one of the greatest goals of all time!!!

Wow,precision header perfectly on sides and perfectly placed! Nice :thumbsup:

That announcer was NUTS! lol

While we're at it, might as well remind everyone of the best goal of WC 2006, and one of the greatest goals of all time!!!

It is making for an interesting April-May-June.

Both teams I follow (Habs and Roma) are doing very well.

Italy will not win again. Not only will they not win, but they'll be the worst of the big countries in the tournament. :unsure:

pumped for the world cup. it kicks off on my birthday! hoorah.

great goal by the way

Hell yeah, brother! Be sure to stop in our official WC thread once we get it going....it was a blast when we did it last time! Everything from great soccer talk to bad soccer talk, to haters who keep us entertained, all the way through to the final match :thumbsup:

It is making for an interesting April-May-June.

Both teams I follow (Habs and Roma) are doing very well.

Italy will not win again. Not only will they not win, but they'll be the worst of the big countries in the tournament. :thumbsup:

I hope you're wrong about that, man....I want to see Italy, Brazil, my Germans, and the U-S-A all come out of their groups! :unsure: I also want to see Freddy Adu get a miracle selection to the 23-man roster and have this WC be his coming out party...WOOOOHOOO!!!

Ok, I'm an open minded person, I just watched the video. That goal deserved a wow?? Reason number 1,381 why I don't watch soccer. But yes I'm a guy and a sports freak so I will be tuning into the World Cup.

Well, having played soccer for ten years, I promise you that was a VERY difficult goal....just the control he exerted over the ball to even prep for the shot was difficult, let alone to hit a volley that found the net. :thumbdown: Glad you have an open mind, though, cause even non-soccer fans can find enjoyment in the WC matches :rolleyes: