Pulling the Plug on White Grandma

http://www.alternativeright.com/main/blogs...-white-grandma/

In other words, the federal government has been collecting data for 25 years, rubbing its hands together in anticipation that one day they would be able to “do something†about healthcare disparities between NAMs and whites. Here, now, is their chance.

When “reducing gaps†and general welfare together rather than general welfare alone become the goal of government, then every question gets seen through the lens of “how can we make X do as well as Y?†instead of simply “how do we help P?†when P is a population that includes X and Y. That means that with this new paradigm, the concept of population Y doing too well enters into any equation.

Dude, seriously, your act is old and stale and you're seriously dragging this place down. Just stop, okay? Whatever it is you're trying to do, it's not working, so please...I'm asking nicely...please...stop.

That's not easy to do.

Dude, seriously, your act is old and stale and you're seriously dragging this place down. Just stop, okay? Whatever it is you're trying to do, it's not working, so please...I'm asking nicely...please...stop.

He actually makes me happy to be mistaken for a liberal.

That's not easy to do.

I disagree. I mean, yeah, you have Bishop moaning about teabagging, bukakke and exploring Levi's final frontier, and Conner's connerisms, but there are some good conversations here with good links to interesting information, especially because no one here ever says "Here's why we need Tebow," but this dude acting like a racist for the sake of pissing off a few people is just a waste of bandwidth because you know he's just doing this to bust nuts. Kinda like Bishop with the tea bagging comments, but he's at least somewhat intriguing because it's the first time I've ever watched a person come out of the closet online.

I disagree. I mean, yeah, you have Bishop moaning about teabagging, bukakke and exploring Levi's final frontier, and Conner's connerisms, but there are some good conversations here with good links to interesting information, especially because no one here ever says "Here's why we need Tebow," but this dude acting like a racist for the sake of pissing off a few people is just a waste of bandwidth because you know he's just doing this to bust nuts. Kinda like Bishop with the tea bagging comments, but he's at least somewhat intriguing because it's the first time I've ever watched a person come out of the closet online.

I take it you never met Ed?

Ask yourself this-why is discussion the double standards of race making yourself uncomfortable? We're never going to solve these issues without open and honest dialogue.

Ask yourself this-why is discussion the double standards of race making yourself uncomfortable? We're never going to solve these issues without open and honest dialogue.

You're no more interested in open and honest dialogue than Barry O is about fiscal responsibility.

And furthermore, you defame the name of the Lord by proclaiming to be his follower while condemning your fellow man based on his race.

A hypocritical Christian? How original... :thumbdown:

Incidentally, I'm not attacking you here Joe, as you may be the first non-hypocritical Christian I've "met".

Incidentally, I'm not attacking you here Joe, as you may be the first non-hypocritical Christian I've "met".

Thanks, I think. :thumbdown:

It isn't easy being a Christian on an internal level. But that's the calling, I suppose. I have a hard time with people in Rick Warren's or Joel Osteen's congregations as I think they both miss the mark with their seekerfriendly approach and easy believism. Seems to me most evangelicals in the country today are in one of these camps, and I most definitely am not.

Thanks, I think. :thumbdown:

It isn't easy being a Christian on an internal level. But that's the calling, I suppose. I have a hard time with people in Rick Warren's or Joel Osteen's congregations as I think they both miss the mark with their seekerfriendly approach and easy believism. Seems to me most evangelicals in the country today are in one of these camps, and I most definitely am not.

Having lived in Orange county for 7 years and being very close friends with many Rick Warren followers I can say I really despise the guy.

Having lived in Orange county for 7 years and being very close friends with many Rick Warren followers I can say I really despise the guy.

I think prosperity gospels are HORRIBLY misguided because instead of looking to Heaven, they fool people into looking toward material gain. It's no better than allowing moneychangers in the Temple.

And furthermore, you defame the name of the Lord by proclaiming to be his follower while condemning your fellow man based on his race.

And who the hell are you to make any comments on my faith? Whatever, just because you disagree with my politics doesn't mean I'm any less a Christian as you are.