White House intimidation of media continues

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This time it's CBS

Gee Obama, why not just start shutting down the outlets you don't like. Sure works well for your buddy Hugo. Eventually we can just have everyone watch NBC's 24x7 Obama ass sucking programing.

First of all...if one of Obama's possible SC nominees is gay, why do they want the story removed? Did the administration suddenly become homophobic overnight? No matter how you cut it, demanding the story be pulled is stunningly idiotic - you're either calling more attention to a story you don't want out there, or being hypocritical by denying your very own stated values.

Second of all... :nana: Even Bush's "You don't speak for us, so go play with yourselves and leave us alone" attitude towards the media was better than this "We !@#$ing own you, bitches" nonsense.

So... is she gay?

.... also, are you suggesting this is the first time, or close to the first time any White House has try to push it's agenda on a news organization? It seems likely has been a very common occurrence over history.

I think I'm adding another trait to the Republican mindset:

-Fear

-Lies

-Selective Anger

So... is she gay?

.... also, are you suggesting this is the first time, or close to the first time any White House has try to push it's agenda on a news organization? It seems likely has been a very common occurrence over history.

-Fear

-Lies

-Selective Anger

Dude, seriously, your act is old and stale and you're seriously dragging this place down. Just stop, okay? Whatever it is you're trying to do, it's not working, so please...I'm asking nicely...please...stop.

Dude, seriously, your act is old and stale and you're seriously dragging this place down. Just stop, okay? Whatever it is you're trying to do, it's not working, so please...I'm asking nicely...please...stop.

He makes me happy to be mistaken for a conservative...

More W.H media criticism

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs met with a delegation from the White House press corps for 75 minutes on Thursday in an effort to improve frayed relations between the two sides.

Ed Chen, a White House correspondent for Bloomberg News who is president of the White House Correspondents’ Association, said he asked for the meeting “to clear the air because in my 10-plus years at the White House, rarely have I sensed such a level of anger, which is wide and deep, among members over White House practices and attitude toward the press.”

Just have to ask... if there's such a big liberal media bias, why is there so much contention between the White House and the media?

I don't get it.

Because the White House is currently occupied by a bunch of pussies that can't take even so much as implied criticism.

Just have to ask... if there's such a big liberal media bias, why is there so much contention between the White House and the media?

I don't get it.

Anything less than "all glowing" "all the time" is unacceptable to this group of thugs.

Of course the WH Press Corps is having ongoing knife fights to get the inside scoops so they can make a quick killing publishing books about the BO White House. Objective news reporting be damned. They sell their souls to get insider information and pay for it with their silence and glazed-eye approach to balanced journalism. Forget about investigative journalism. That's so tawdry a topic now that a liberal Dem is occupying 1600 PA Ave that only the National Enquirer has the balls to do it right.

Anything less than "all glowing" "all the time" is unacceptable to this group of thugs.

Of course the WH Press Corps is having ongoing knife fights to get the inside scoops so they can make a quick killing publishing books about the BO White House. Objective news reporting be damned. They sell their souls to get insider information and pay for it with their silence and glazed-eye approach to balanced journalism. Forget about investigative journalism. That's so tawdry a topic now that a liberal Dem is occupying 1600 PA Ave that only the National Enquirer has the balls to do it right.

This is the deluded rant of a true conspiracy theorist.

So... is she gay?

-Fear

-Lies

-Selective Anger

God I hope so.

I would hate to think that she would ever reproduce.

:thumbsup:

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/US-Solicitor...ws/ynews_ts1652