facebook

Pete

I beg to differ.

It's even worse when you have friends. Then they want you to poke them and invite you to their Farmville to fertilize their pigs

For me personally, it's just a way to stay in touch with people you have lost touch with throughout the years. It's pretty useful for that. Now, Twitter is something that eludes me. I don't find other people's lives that interesting.

For me personally, it's just a way to stay in touch with people you have lost touch with throughout the years. It's pretty useful for that. Now, Twitter is something that eludes me. I don't find other people's lives that interesting.

If I've lost touch with somebody, it was by design.

I have a couple friends that I wouldn't mind poking.

But those are the kind of friends that don't want you poking them

You have to be wary of the ones that let you poke them because they just want you to visit Farmville and fertilize their pigs

If I've lost touch with somebody, it was by design.

Not always the case. When I was a kid I was very close to all my cousins seeing our grandparents lived in the house behind us. I had not talked to them in over 30 years. I've found them all on facebook and I'm very happy to have done so. I works great for people like me who have move 3000 miles from where they grew up.