What is wrong with some of you guys - ICE ... etc

daquixers

ICE and his followers (lol) - what is wrong with you guys. I hear you. I understand that you think we win in spite of Drew. But we are winning. If we go 10-6, you dont want Drew starting next season? I for one, sure as heck would. That would mean he brought a team that started 0-4, and then went 10-2 with them the rest of the way!

There are factors other than just slinging the ball that comes into the playing off a QB. Controlling the game. I truly think Drew does that better than 85% of the QB's in the league. He is a veteran in that sense. JP doesnt know how to do that yet. Your telling me not playing JP 1 more year is going to hurt him? I think that would only help him and considering we could be 7-4 or 8-3 right now if it wasnt for 2 defensive embarrisments and a bad refereed game tells me that Drew is doing a good enough job.

Are you not happy with 10-6? I am - for a ROOKIE coaches year with all new staff ... etc I am happy with 10-6 or 9-7 and I believe with Bledsoe at QB next year we can go 11-5 or 12-4. With JP - rookie QB - probably 7-9 at best. He has to learn how to be a leader, controll the game and sling the ball.

Do you not see what I am saying?