NFL network draftbuzz

Fastro

Not sure if anyone saw it tonight but in the last minute of the daily draft preview show their segment draftbuzz mentioned that the Bills will most likely draft either Spiller or Clausen for what its worth. Wish they would pay me for my predictions. Clausen I could live with but not sure if we should be looking at a RB right now. It's not what I consider one of our bigger needs.

Not sure if anyone saw it tonight but in the last minute of the daily draft preview show their segment draftbuzz mentioned that the Bills will most likely draft either Spiller or Clausen for what its worth. Wish they would pay me for my predictions. Clausen I could live with but not sure if we should be looking at a RB right now. It's not what I consider one of our bigger needs.

Something that dumb would be par for the course. Don't eliminate Berry, or even Taylor Mays at #9.

Something that dumb would be par for the course. Don't eliminate Berry, or even Taylor Mays at #9.

When previous GM's like Levy and Smithers took skill players, they were heralded for such wise picks. Now we see after a few years how much the lines were neglected. But I know there will be plenty here who will approve of another skill player from the Buddy Gailey regime if it in fact happens. I wouldn't rule out Dez Bryant either.

Right now, all skill positions are a luxury, OL and DL are a necessity.

It may not be a big need but Spiller would be an instant contributor weather it be special teams on return duty or in the back field he would help the team , Clausen on the other hand does nothing for me not at 9 any way - he can get sacked just as easy as any of the QB's we have on the roster now , with out a decent line he'd be running for his life just like Trent :bag: !!!!

It may not be a big need but Spiller would be an instant contributor weather it be special teams on return duty or in the back field he would help the team , Clausen on the other hand does nothing for me not at 9 any way - he can get sacked just as easy as any of the QB's we have on the roster now , with out a decent line he'd be running for his life just like Trent :bag: !!!!

So we can't draft a QB because the line is terrible, but we should draft a RB? What do you think running backs run behind? Oh wait, I forgot, he can help us in the return game. That's definitely worth the #9 pick. Look how well it worked out for Miami.