Clausen is a Bum

I think Claussen's a turd, and will be a Brady Quinn-esque buster, but Gruden is intolerable.

The guy tries to present himself as some tough guy, but he looks like he should be doing stunt work for Ellen Degeneres. I'd like to break down the film of him getting his lunch money taken every day as a kid, and critique his resultant Napoleon complex.

In real life, Gruden would head-butt you to death, just sayin...

Whoa! What happened to JP?

Al Davis momentarily came to his senses?

I think Claussen's a turd, and will be a Brady Quinn-esque buster, but Gruden is intolerable.

The guy tries to present himself as some tough guy, but he looks like he should be doing stunt work for Ellen Degeneres. I'd like to break down the film of him getting his lunch money taken every day as a kid, and critique his resultant Napoleon complex.

LMFAO!!!

I totally agree. Hilarious characterization. Good football coach but Gruden plays to the camera WAY too much. He did that even when he was "prowling the sidelines." I found his grimaces and scowls to be the stuff of community playhouses.

In real life, Gruden would head-butt you to death, just sayin...

My knee caps are quivering in fear. Gruden is Ricky Schroeder on PCP. He took advantage of this situation to act like a tough guy, because he knew all these dudes are in line for a huge payday, and wouldn't ruin it by punching his cunty little mouth loose.

Let's see him continue this series with current (or better yet, past) NFL QBs.

Tebow, 1 Heisman trophy & 2 College championships. Gruden says he will be a great pro and so do I. Take it to the bank. :thumbsup:

If he's a Bill, I hope you are right.

But if he's not a Bill, wanna take a bet on that? A friendly wager, maybe something to do with our avatars?

My knee caps are quivering in fear. Gruden is Ricky Schroeder on PCP. He took advantage of this situation to act like a tough guy, because he knew all these dudes are in line for a huge payday, and wouldn't ruin it by punching his cunty little mouth loose.

Let's see him continue this series with current (or better yet, past) NFL QBs.

Well played!!!

I'm not sure that GRUDEN took advantage of this situation, but ESPN perhaps did. Don't think it was his call to put this together, you may be giving him too much credit.

BTW, he didn't say one single thing to any of those QB's that I disagreed with, how about you?

C'mon guys, who has Jon Gruden mentored that has become a top 1-10 QB from the draft? ANSWER...NOBODY!!

So he trained under Mike Holmgren and knows the west coast offense, his problem is he over thinks everything and sucks at developing young QB's. I wouldn't listen to anything he says about any young player about to be drafted.

Shoot, has he ever drafted a QB worth anything and had them turn out to be something?

Clausen is A bum. A BUST! Count it! Hes gonna be in Oakland I can see it now. The Bills will not pick him!

He hasn't even played in the NFL yet. What the H are you basing your opinion on?

Pass the blunt to me my friend, it sounds like you are on some good stuff.

no surprise - who is the last quality QB that the Papists turned out? Has to be Montana. I am still waiting for Ron Pawles to pan out.

Who was the last quality QB that Florida, Texas or Oklahoma turned out then?

Jessie Palmer?(FLA) Vince Young?(TEX) Or no I got it Josh Heupel?(OKL)

If he's a Bill, I hope you are right.

But if he's not a Bill, wanna take a bet on that? A friendly wager, maybe something to do with our avatars?

I will take that bet. I live in Florida, but don't like the Gators. I tell you though Tebow is going to be this teams next Jim Kelly if they pick him.

I will take that bet. I live in Florida, but don't like the Gators. I tell you though Tebow is going to be this teams next Jim Kelly if they pick him.

I really hope you are right, it has been one rough decade.