Doctor shortage

It's not all Romney's fault, you have to remember one of the duties of our elected officials is to represent his constituency well. Universal healthcare was sought after amongst the people of Massachusetts, and he was fulfilling their desires. That is the main difference between Romney and Obama Care, in Massachusetts they wanted and celebrated the passage of Romney Care, on the other hand, Obama Care has been rejected amongst the US constituency and has divided this country because of it.

What Romney needs to do is make that case, communicate to the public that it is proof that this sort of care doesn't bring down premiums and that he will look to repeal it and replace it with the ideas that he should of pursued when he was governor.

I wouldn't have had a problem with Mitt saying that he was just representing his constituency and that it was ultimately a mistake, but he didn't do that and defended it as a program that's working, even though it hasn't decreased premiums. I just quoted that one statement because it shows that these guys just don't care what happens to costs, as long as their systems are put in place.

Its going to get worse. My wife's Dr., who she has seen for 20 years, will stop taking all insurance as of 1/1. He will close his practice to any new patients. Existing patients will have the option of paying him a fee of $2000, which will be deducted against for the year. Once the fee has been used up, you pay him more. He will give you a detailed explanation of his bill and billing rates. The rates will be the same for all patients. He will try to keep costs down, while still providing quality care.

This is a small, local type practice, of which the country needs more.

There's been a vacuum for a long time and it's getting worse.

Make it easier for foreign doctors to immigrate to the country. A good friend of mine is from France, she is the best organ transplant doctor for kids in the US. She works for the UCSD medical center, she is constantly battling immigration to stay in the US. It is ridiculous what she puts up with. If I was her I would go back to France, screw the US.

Make it easier for foreign doctors to immigrate to the country. A good friend of mine is from France, she is the best organ transplant doctor for kids in the US. She works for the UCSD medical center, she is constantly battling immigration to stay in the US. It is ridiculous what she puts up with. If I was her I would go back to France, screw the US.

And why did she leave France?

Tell her to go to Mexico and swim over or run through the fence, They won't throw her out after that.