What's This? A positive report about the Bills?

Greg Haefner..Who in the hell is he and where does get off with this sophomoric journalism.

If he writes another article like this I will lodge a formal complaint to the bleacher report upper management.

I can see right through his approach..he is actually belittling us by saying we are doing the right thing.

Not fooling anyone here buddy.

Scumbag!!!

I was going to get excited, but I guess not. Give the kid credit though (and it doesn't sound like he is a scumbag). Maybe he will eventually become the next Vic Carucci.

His Bleacher Report bio:

Greg Haefner is an aspiring sports writer from western NY.

His areas of expertise include NBA and NFL, and that's where he focuses most of his writing.

Greg currently attends the University of Missouri School of Journalism as a member of the class of 2013.

Did you guys also check out Dan Van Wie's slide article at the bottom.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/377648-...e-draft-version

Sure it states some of the obvious, but it was pretty darn good. If anyone needs a refresher on what's going on with the Bills (great, I can almost hear the sarcasm coming :w00t: ) it is 5 minutes full of "worth it".

I was going to get excited, but I guess not. Give the kid credit though (and it doesn't sound like he is a scumbag). Maybe he will eventually become the next Vic Carucci.

His Bleacher Report bio:

His areas of expertise include NBA and NFL, and that's where he focuses most of his writing.

Greg currently attends the University of Missouri School of Journalism as a member of the class of 2013.

Well, sophomoric is a complement then. He's a college freshman!

Well, sophomoric is a complement then. He's a college freshman!

I question the claim "His areas of expertise include NBA and NFL"

He's a college freshman, can he really have any "areas of expertise"?

I have two son's in college. Their areas of expertise are "beer and bumming money from Dad (to buy beer)."

:w00t:

I have two son's in college. Their areas of expertise are "beer and bumming money from Dad (to buy beer)."

:w00t:

Cream Ale is not beer.

:D

yes - but if your sons are bumming money to buy the beer in your avatar, then that's not a lot of moola. :w00t:

yes - but if your sons are bumming money to buy the beer in your avatar, then that's not a lot of moola. :rolleyes:

Genny Cream Ale :blush:

Tried it for the first time about a month ago, lets just say the next day i spent alot of time in the bathroom.

Is was worse than PBR morning afters...

The Genny Cream avatar gets a lot of buzz and has some tradition in my family.

To clarify...I hate the stuff.....but it is a tribute to my 5ft nothin' 95 pound grandmother who used to put a six pack a day away when I was growing up in WNY.

My buddies and I tried the stuff in high school, all we remember is green sh*ts. :rolleyes:

after years of hearing Cream Ale horror stories, I finally tried when i was well into my 20s. tasted great! and better yet, i didnt have any of the "after shocks" that people complain about. since first trying, i drink it whenever possible. my friends and i have found a few bars here in Atlanta that serve it and usually drink them out of it. still have never had a problem the day after. Go Genny!

His Bleacher Report bio:

Refreshing to see someone that doesn't want to write about the Cowboys and Patriots all of the time.

We could use another Carrucci.