I think the Bills will pick...

DarthICE

Cam Thomas NT 6'3 - 330 lbs after a trade down or two. Just a gut feeling....or it may be just gas....not sure yet...

:w00t:

Miami reportedly wants him with the 12th pick as they are now set at receiver. If the Bills want him they better grab him at 9.

There are always draft day surprises when teams pick players way ahead of everyone else's ratings - but it would be nice to find a trade partner and move down and pick up an extra second. We could probably fill four starter positions if we had a 1, 2, 2, and a 3.

Who knows, Buddy might hit some later round home-runs - they're certainly there every year to take.

As for a guess - if one of the top two or three LT's are there I'd guess that, but if not, - and I know this is out there - but, after watching Modrak talk yesterday I noticed he blinked a ton when discussing Pierre Paul... so, as much as I haven't thought about that guy, I have a gut feeling the Bills have him on their radar as an OLB.

after watching Modrak talk yesterday I noticed he blinked a ton when discussing Pierre Paul... so, as much as I haven't thought about that guy, I have a gut feeling the Bills have him on their radar as an OLB.

Modrak blinked? hope he doesnt play poker...

maybe he just had something in his eye