While I'm sitting in the hospital room.....

....I figured I'd pass the time by making one of my infamous outlandish draft predictions.

*This is for entertainment purposes only.

In the 1st rd the Bills draft Spiller. He would make Lynch dispensible and he's the BPA at #9.

Rd 2 the Bills draft Tebow and net a late 2nd rder for Lynch (Seattle?). They use this pick for Alabama's DT Terrence "Mount" Cody. The Bills finally plug that soft middle that has been haunting them for the last several years.

In the 3rd rd the Bills select Massachusetts' OT Vladimir Ducasse.

Buffalo ships off their 4th rd pick to the Redskins for QB Jason Campbell. The Bills also sends Washington their 2011 6th rd pick to complete the compensation.

In retrospect the Bills rid themselves of a player (Lynch) who is becoming increasingly a concern for the future of the Bills. Campbell is given the opportunity to start for years to come but if he falters then the Bills have Tebow waiting in the wings. All needs are addressed and are filled with BPA.

All input, opinions and alterations welcomed.

....I figured I'd pass the time by making one of my infamous outlandish draft predictions.

In the 1st rd the Bills draft Spiller. He would make Lynch dispensible and he's the BPA at #9.

Rd 2 the Bills draft Tebow and net a late 2nd rder for Lynch (Seattle?). They use this pick for Alabama's DT Terrence "Mount" Cody. The Bills finally plug that soft middle that has been haunting them for the last several years.

Buffalo ships off their 4th rd pick to the Redskins for QB Jason Campbell. The Bills also sends Washington their 2011 6th rd pick to complete the compensation.

In retrospect the Bills rid themselves of a player (Lynch) who is becoming increasingly a concern for the future of the Bills. Campbell is given the opportunity to start for years to come but if he falters then the Bills have Tebow waiting in the wings. All needs are addressed and are filled with BPA.

Tebow, Cody and Ducasse? Are you in the hospital for a head wound?

Whatever it is I hope you're ok. :w00t:

Tebow and Cody are 2 players that I really want the Bills to draft! :w00t:

Well, we'd certainly love to have all these players on the roster, but we'd need higher picks to accomplish. When I think of Spiller, I am reminded how un-tough this Buffalo Bills team is. If you remember when Pat Wms was here. Even Ted Washington. It was satisfying as a Bills fan to see them impose their will on other teams. We can't do that now. Our lines are too leaky on either side of the ball.

As much as Spiller is a threat, is he that good that he'll create creases just through his speed and elusiveness? As much as I understand a Spiller or Clausen pick, I want 850 lbs in the first 3 rounds with a 50 pound discount for our OLB. If Bulaga and T. Wms are gone, I am expecting Dan Williams.