RAIDERS WIN

@San Diego

Miami

@Kansas City

@Tennessee

Indianapolis

Denver has a tough schedule remaining too.  The first brick has been laid! :blush:

136925[/snapback]

Yes sir..... I'm telling ya man.........if the Bills can take care of business, which is a tall task......the schedule easily points to a number of teams that can/will choke their way back down to us!

I believe the schedule will hold up it's end of the bargain, can the Bills?

The Ravens are also starting to slip. The Pats win over them yesterday actually helped us. The Ravens have acquired four losses already, and have opportunities for two more with games against Pittsburgh and Indianapolis. Their other games, unfortunately, are against Miami, Cincinnati, and the Giants.

We also need to worry about the Jets; a team with just three losses. Those jerks attempted just 21 passes in their win over Arizona. Fortunately they are scheduled to lose games to Pittsburgh and New England, but that takes them up to only five losses. Their other games are against Houston, Seattle, and St. Louis.

The first brick has been laid!

I don't get it - how does GB/Najeh Davenport factor? :huh:

I can't believe Denver lost - I went to bed very disappointed when Denver returned the interception - the nail was in the coffin. Can't believe Oakland came back in those conditions on the road.

I think the Dog Ass Jets are what are going to really haunt us.