Best way to contact a Bills

Estro

Hey guys I figured I'd ask here to see if anyone can help me out.

As part of a football scouting course I'm taking through smww.com we are required to interview someone involved in the front office of a football organization. I could shoot low and go with a local college scout or an AFL team personnel, but I'd really like to get a hold of someone who works for the Bills.

Any recommendations on the best way I could get a hold of someone? Thanks for any help you can provide.

As part of a football scouting course I'm taking through smww.com we are required to interview someone involved in the front office of a football organization. I could shoot low and go with a local college scout or an AFL team personnel, but I'd really like to get a hold of someone who works for the Bills.

Any recommendations on the best way I could get a hold of someone? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Interviewing someone from the Buffalo Bill organization isn't shooting low?

Maybe Tim Graham or John Wawrow can help

How are you liking the curriculum over there at smww.com? I've heard it advertised hot and heavy, but I've never known someone who took classes.