Make Sure You Get a Clean Shave in Tomorrow Morning

stevestojan

Playoff beards start tomorrow.

My playoff beard grows like i try to shave with a 15 yeard old razor, but hey i do it anyways, its all in fun. I will be shaving when i get home from work, then thats it. So much for meeting ladies for the next 2 months!!! :lol:

God a head-start on mine last week since I still grow facial hair like some 15 year olds... Hopefully I'll have somethin to show in June

I hear ya there. Mine is so patchy and awful its unbelieveable. Im basically a patrick Kane, (If you remember his terrible thing) with black hair instead of blonde.

Sie note, Kane is not growing a beard but a playoff mullett!!!

My facial hair growth is what most would consider pathetic. Splotchy, multi-colored. Its ugly. Pretty much imagine a 14 year old trying to grow a beard and he just let it grow way past the point of "oh my god, shave already junior". That's me. And this time of year is when it grows to its ugliest. Go Sabres.

• 2 weeks later...
Time to get the razors.

I shaved after game 3. The 'stats' don't lie regarding Game 2 winners and series outcomes. Astonishingly obvious, no one has informed Lindy Ruff of this.

Another stat: the Sabres have been down 3 games to 1 in playoff series 12 times in their 40 years. Their record in this scenario? 0-12.

I shaved after game 3. The 'stats' don't lie regarding Game 2 winners and series outcomes. Astonishingly obvious, no one has informed Lindy Ruff of this.

Another stat: the Sabres have been down 3 games to 1 in playoff series 12 times in their 40 years. Their record in this scenario? 0-12.

And they lost a series to one of the worst offensive teams in the NHL. Think about that for a second. If our team is defensively great and has the immortal Ryan Miller between the pipes, how is it they lose to a team that struggles to score goals? Maybe the fans' paradigms need to change.

And they lost a series to one of the worst offensive teams in the NHL. Think about that for a second. If our team is defensively great and has the immortal Ryan Miller between the pipes, how is it they lose to a team that struggles to score goals? Maybe the fans' paradigms need to change.

Lets not forget Miro Satan. 2 goals, 5 points, series winning goal, how would he have looked in the blue and gold. Oh yeah he is a soft player. Well we got plenty of muckers and grinders and few if any NATURAL goal scorers, and we're out of it

paradigm: a philosophical and theoretical framework of a scientific school or discipline within which theories, laws, and generalizations and the experiments performed in support of them are formulated; broadly : a philosophical or theoretical framework of any kind

:lol: good word

I hear ya there. Mine is so patchy and awful its unbelieveable. Im basically a patrick Kane, (If you remember his terrible thing) with black hair instead of blonde.

Ditto and I'm blonde to boot so it just looks pathetic (Ok so I know that leaves me open to jokes).