NHL Center Ice - Question: Do I get the Playoffs?

stevestojan

There are mixed answers online regarding this.

I paid for the season of NHL Center Ice. Some sites say I will get ALL round 1&2 games. Some say its SELECT round 1&2 games.

I guess they aren't on Center Ice when they are on locally. Living in AZ, none are obviously broadcast locally (until the finals on national TV).

Anyone live out of town, and have experience with Center Ice and playoff hockey?

Thanks

(and by the way, Saturday's game starts at 10:00am here. I haven't' have a legit reason to start drinking at 9:00am in a while! Woo Hoo!)

There are mixed answers online regarding this.

I paid for the season of NHL Center Ice. Some sites say I will get ALL round 1&2 games. Some say its SELECT round 1&2 games.

I guess they aren't on Center Ice when they are on locally. Living in AZ, none are obviously broadcast locally (until the finals on national TV).

Anyone live out of town, and have experience with Center Ice and playoff hockey?

Thanks

(and by the way, Saturday's game starts at 10:00am here. I haven't' have a legit reason to start drinking at 9:00am in a while! Woo Hoo!)

If you have the Center ICE package, you will get the feed for any NHL playoff games that are not aired on Versus, or NBC, or by a local affiliate. Does your FOX SW affiliate carry the Coyote games? Here, in Austin, TX, in the past, I would have to watch any Dallas Stars playoff games on the FOX SouthWest channel, but the rest of the country, outside this region, could watch them on Center ICE, provided, of course, they weren't on national television (NBC or Versus). Does that make sense?

This issue is resolved after the first two rounds of the playoffs, as Versus and NBC, between them, will carry all Conference final games, as well as Stanley Cup final games, between them.

If you are interested in watching, primarily, the Sabres, you will only be able to see the game on Thursday night, on Center ICE, living in Arizona, as it is only being broadcast by CBC. Unless you can find it on-line somewhere (ATDHE.NET for example) you gotta have Center ICE.

Anyone know if it is different for those who have comcast?? I have NHL CI package with comcast in central IL and right now the games for tonight that aren't on versus are not listed on the digital guide. Will I get those games tonight and, more importantly, the sabres game tomorrow??